Regional Sales Manager
We are rapidly expanding and have an immediate need for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial Regional Sales Manager based out of the greater Indianapolis, Indiana area and responsible for our business in the Upper Midwest. We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, autonomous, and committed to winning in the marketplace.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attaining sales and profitability goals while successfully managing an expense budget
- Developing, coordinating and implementing a sales plan to grow the business in the assigned territory
- Executing a grass roots marketing campaign focusing on integrators, industrial and commercial businesses and corporations, engineering firms and consultants, government officials, and institutional operations .
- Assisting integrators and engineering consultants as well as commercial, institutional and industrial users in defining scope of work, project proposals, and specifications
- Networking through related trade associations
- Following up on proposals/quotes/orders/installations
- Actively selling in the territory every day, with overnight travel approximately 50% of the time
- Communicating local sales and marketing activities, competitive dynamics, and developing industry needs routinely and effectively back to the business
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is Required Business/Sales & Marketing and/or Technical discipline
- Proven success in selling value-added technical or specialty products into a price driven market (such as engineered products / solutions business)
- Proven track record in making cold calls to generate relationships that ultimately lead to sales opportunities
- Superior time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Discipline to work in a home office environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the Material Handling Industry considered an asset
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a copy of their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.