Regional Sales Manager
Acts as a liaison between the Dealer Network, Customers, and the Company. Coverage region planned to include Latin America, (Central, Caribbean, and northern South America). Monitors and provides appropriate assistance with sales, sales planning/forecasts, the development of sales staff, as well as in other related matters that may have short- or long-term effect. Requires significant travel (anticipated to be at least 50%).
- Through development of strategic sales plans, assists dealers in establishing and achieving sales quotas. May actively assist on sales calls and in the sales process as requested by our Dealer partners.
- Evaluates Dealers on an ongoing basis with respect to sales, forecast, staffing, inventories, territory management, and positioning for future goals.
- Effectively handles communications between the Dealer Network and The Raymond Corporation with a high degree of tact and discretion. Often required to influence.
- Able to provide specific Raymond Product and Application Training to Salespeople on an ongoing basis.
- Manages the transition of key personnel from and to the Dealer Network.
- Provides Dealer Network with competitive trends, analysis, and action plans to assist dealers in winning competitive opportunities.
- Provides troubleshooting consultative services for any aspect of a dealership that affects its overall health. This could include business skills, strategic marketing, operations, finance, merchandising, and sales.
- Acts as the factory liaison to foster resolution of major customer issues.
- Must demonstrate sophisticated business judgment on both the part of the Dealer and the Company. Decisions will be made independently and quickly which have potential long-term impact on the Company. Only the most sensitive or controversial decisions are subject to check.
- Able to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Able to effectively present information to Customer’s and Dealer’s top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to read, analyze, and determine the proper application of Raymond products as they pertain to warehousing solutions.
A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, plus five or more years of related experience, is required. Previous material handling industry experience is strongly preferred. Needs excellent interpersonal and project management skills as has regular contact inside and outside company where required to influence and resolve sensitive and/or complex issues. Needs to be able to work in team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and dependability.
Language Skills: Fluency in Spanish is a must, as well as cultural sensitivity, as the need to communicate and interact with dealers and customers in Latin America is required. Must be fluent in English.
HOW TO APPLY:
Reference Job #13621, Regional Manager-International
The Raymond Corporation is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
|Company||The Raymond Corporation|
|Contact||Gene George, Staffing|
|Address||Home Office- Remote|