Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Inventory Analyst at our facility located in Danville, IL. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Materials Control team. As an Inventory Analyst, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for ongoing procurement of service parts to ensure stocking levels are adequate to meet the fill targets. The Inventory Analyst acts as the primary point for contact to and from the supplier for most questions related to shipment and/or receipt of goods. As part of this role, the Inventory Analyst must analyze and adjust the suggested orders, negotiate adjustments to ship dates and quantities with suppliers, and work collaboratively with PDC warehouse staff, dealer satisfaction, commodity managers, and other inventory analysts.
Key accountabilities include:
* Ensure delivery of material to maintain service fill is at or above the minimum annual targets set by the company. Additionally, it is expected that inventory levels will be held as low as possible.
* Review forecasts and place orders, resolve requisition edit errors, follow up on supplier acknowledgements, etc.
* Respond to backorders for stocked parts daily, by releasing additional orders if needed, and negotiating with suppliers to adjust ship dates as required.
* Resolve invoicing and receiving discrepancies to preventing supplier shipment stoppages and delayed shipment receipts, receipt of incorrect material, or loss of material.
* Fill emergency backorders or higher priority customer as quickly as possible.
* Continually follow up on past due orders, short shipments, and revised order acknowledgements.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Supply Chain preferred or 2-4 years of supply chain or related industry experience in lieu of a degree
* Knowledge of service parts planning forecasting models/processes
* Knowledge of HYG systems (planning software, ERP systems, engineering records, warehouse management systems)
* Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite
Danville, with a population around 33,000, sits as the county seat of Vermilion County which is located in East Central Illinois along the Illinois/Indiana border. Danville offers small town charm and big city amenities. Our city is known for its range of shopping, from antiques and boutiques to big-box, excellent parks and recreation, academics, affordable housing, and quality healthcare for veterans and everyone else. We are home to our own Community College (DACC- Danville Area Community College) and are a short thirty-five miles from the University of Illinois in Champaign, IL and only fifty-seven miles from Purdue University in Lafayette, IN. The residents of Danville are known to be helpful, friendly, always armed with a story and ready to share it.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing, paid vacation and PTO, and onsite health clinic.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmJyb29rcy44NTI4NS43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|