Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Technical Trainer at our facility located in Charlotte, NC or Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic, passionate Technical Trainer. The Technical Trainer is accountable for facilitating and on site coordination & organization of Training Events for Dealer, Customer, and Internal personnel throughout the Americas. In addition, this position works with the development team to create new material or update current training.
The successful Technical Trainer will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* This position is expected to deliver train-the-trainer, instructor led classroom, webinar, virtual classroom, marketing event workshops, and other training events.
* This position will deliver Synchronous and A-Synchronous programs at various locations utilizing modern learning technologies and teaching techniques. This position interfaces with customers, dealers, and key stakeholders. Emotional intelligence, professionalism, technical ability, expertise in specific topics, presentation and facilitation skills are required in this position.
* This position will be responsible for delivering programs consistently across HYG and our enterprise.
* This position will utilize performance metrics indicated in training program to ensure training objectives are met and will provide feedback to students, managers, HYG management.
* Trainers will also function as Subject Matter Experts for development and revision of materials. In this role the Trainer will provide the expertise in product and technical areas which enhance the credibility of program offerings. It is expected that the Trainer will keep their skills sharp and stay up to date not only with HYG products, but the competition as well in order to provide outstanding value to HYG Brands, Dealers and Customers.
* The Trainer will understand and support adult learning theory and work with the development team to incorporate aspects of andragogy and pedagogy into all training materials. The Trainer is expected to use evolving technology to support learning and retention. Furthermore, they shall reinforce all aspects of learning and facilitation to develop a continuing education mentality across all learning platforms.
* In this role the trainer is expected to be an advocate for the developmental solutions provided by the department. As such, this position is expected to create sales when a legitimate need exists while visiting a Dealer or Customer location. These solutions may take the form of additional training days, consulting days, printed materials, custom projects or other solutions as they are developed and brought to market.
* The Trainer will support the introduction of new products using a blended learning approach.
* Perform administrative duties as required.
The successful Technical Trainer will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
* 5+ years with Bachelor's Degree or 9 years without Bachelor's Degree required of relevant of experience in product management, marketing, training, engineering, service, aftermarket, operations, and/or sales and marketing (preferably in material handing industry).
* Operate Lift Trucks
* Deliver & Facilitate programs virtually or in class
* Manage Classroom outcomes and Student Performance
* Coaching, Mentoring and Giving Feedback
* Event Management, Coordination and Planning
* Product, Industry, or Process Expertise
* Presentation Skills
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401K with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmJyb29rcy42OTU1Ni43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
|Address||Charlotte North Carolina|