Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Contracts Counsel - Americas at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Legal team. As a Contracts Counsel - Americas, you will have the opportunity to provide legal support to the Americas Division in the United States. Primary focus includes customer agreement drafting, review, and negotiation and operational and procurement agreement drafting, review, and negotiation. Position responsibilities include contract creation, negotiation, and review, providing advice and counsel on legal, compliance and business transactions, including risk analysis and reward, and presenting options and opportunities.
The successful Contracts Counsel - Americas will have the following Key Accountabilities:
HYG Sales Support
* Successful negotiation of sales agreements (global, major, and national account sales) in a manner that is advantageous to the Company, in compliance with laws and regulations and with risk minimized to acceptable levels. Leadership of the negotiation process for customer agreements, when requested or appropriate.
Operational & Procurement Agreements
* Effective drafting and review of operating agreements, supply, product and technology development and special project/component product development and/or component supply agreements for all Americas Division (other than Brazil) locations meeting the Company's operational needs and expectations.
* Appropriate legal review and/or negotiation of agreements with service providers, suppliers, contractors, and consultants, providing appropriate structure and protection of Company interests; with the result that operating agreements and obligations are advantageous to the company, in compliance with laws and regulations and with risk minimized to acceptable levels, and properly protect the Company's intellectual property rights.
* Development of standardized agreements for use by HYG personnel in all aspects of its business and commercial operations.
General Legal Support
* Review of case law, court trends, and new legislation to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
* Development and presentation of appropriate legal training and compliance programs as necessary to have a properly trained sales force, marketing and training departments to limit exposure while enhancing Company revenues.
The successful Contracts Counsel - Americas will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* Formal education-accredited law school- Juris Doctor degree
* 5-7 years working in a law firm, corporate law department or equivalent
* Strong legal writing ability, strong analytical skills
* Transactional law
* Strong Negotiation skills
Range begins at $96,560 annually.
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401K with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinic
* On site cafeteria
Greenville, NC is a vibrant city in Pitt County located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors. For more information about Greenville, visit http://visitgreenvillenc.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmJyb29rcy42OTM3Ni43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
|Address||Greenville North Carolina|