Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Factory Manager-2nd Shift at our Manufacturing Plant located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the team. As a Factory Manager- 2nd Shift, you will provide the leadership and the direction to the Area Coach II/Supervisor so as to achieve the Company's goals that are identified in the Plant's Annual Operating Plan, short-term forecasts, Balanced Score Card and Corporate Mission Statement. This position is accountable for the planning, organization, control and review of all the production activities utilized in the manufacturing of quality products at least cost to meet shipping requirements and/or sales commitments. Implements company Lean Six Sigma and DFT continuous improvement efforts to ensure a safe work environment, maximize profitable growth, drive quality improvements, provide premier customer service and develop a technically qualified work force.
The Factory Manager Will Provide the Following Key Accountabilities:
* Assure that production schedules are met through proper planning of machines, equipment, manpower, and through daily production meetings.
* Plan and control departmental spending through preparation of the AOP and Capital budget and through regular meetings to monitor compliance against forecast.
* Insure that product shipped is of the highest quality
* Maintain a safe working environment by supporting a comprehensive safety program, training and suitable equipment
* Maintain good employee rleations and morale by good communications
* Lead the operations in CSM/TQM change initiatives and program implementations necessary to support Company initiatives
* Maintain the facility and company assets in line with Company Policy, State and Federal Regulations
The Successful Factory Manager Will Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Master's preferred.
* 5-10 years in a Manufacturing Leadership environment, required
* Management skills, Manufacturing and product knowledge
* Leadership, motivational skills, problem solving, decision making skills, and communication skills
* OSHA and EPA laws and regulations
* Company policy and
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinic (most locations)
* On-site Cafeteria (most locations)
Greenville, NC, is located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci42NDM1Mi43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Address||Greenville North Carolina|