Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Senior Dealer Credit Analyst at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic, passionate Senior Dealer Credit Analyst. This position will support Credit Organization's relationship with the Latin American dealer network and LAM National Accounts including but not limited to: credit policies and procedures, collections, and loss mitigation. Manage the Latin American dealer collateral audit process and facilitate execution of security agreements when necessary. Provide support and back-up, as needed, for the LAM Credit Analyst in all collection matters regarding LAM dealers and National Accounts. Maintain and update North American and Latin American dealer scoring models to provide direction for credit limit recommendations. Report the financial condition and operating performance of all America's dealers and LAM National Accounts. Establish and maintain credit limit information for the Americas dealers and LAM National Account customers, provide credit reporting to HYG's America's management, particularly as it relates to the establishment and maintenance of credit limits, and this position will also interact with HYGFS as necessary to communicate findings or concerns. Support the Americas dealer audit process including but not limited to: schedule and review findings of Americas dealer audits in conjunction with HYGFS, track and review collateral, warranty, and special pricing audits as well as any chargebacks set as a result of the audits. Interface with outside credit information suppliers, such as D&B and disseminate information internally as needed.
The successful Senior Dealer Credit Analyst will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Maintain key credit relationships through direct contact with America's dealer network and third party customers.
* Support the Dealer Audit function
* Schedule, review, and interpret dealer audits for possible credit concerns.
* Support the LAM Credit Analyst: assist with collections activity as requested, back-up Credit Analyst as needed, develop and maintain a thorough understanding of LAM floorplan, billing, and liabilities related to HYGFS.
* Establish an economic and technical basis for North American, Latin American, and national accounts credit scoring models.
* Establish and maintain credit limits: obtain financial statements, enter information into credit models, interpret results and make a credit limit recommendation.
The successful Senior Dealer Credit Analyst will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree required: accounting, finance, or economics. MBA preferred.
* 5+ years of relevant work experience.
* Travel - Must be willing to travel throughout Latin America.
* Financial Analysis and/or Credit Analysis and Financial Modeling - 5+years relevant work experience, with 1-3 years of financial modeling development and experience
* Proficiency with a major ERP system - SAP preferred, with prior O-T-J experience
* Fluency in Spanish required, both written and verbal - A native-language or acquired through travel or education
Greenville, NC is a vibrant city in Pitt County located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors. For more information about Greenville, visit http://visitgreenvillenc.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c3RlcGhhbmllLnBoaWxsaXBzLjIwNjg1Ljc4NDJAbm1oZy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
|Address||Greenville North Carolina|