Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented PDC Readiness Developer at our facility located in Danville, IL. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Quality Assurance team. As a PDC Readiness Developer, you will have the opportunity to build strong working relationships with internal and external customers, adapt and change as needed and think strategically about how to drive reduced cycle times and improve business results. Understanding the significance of being a team player and how individual contributions affect overall PDC and HYG goals is also imperative. As a PDC Readiness Developer, an individual will have the opportunity to develop and execute plans for new product implementations that align with HYG's goals to maximize inventory effectiveness for highest possible customer satisfaction and maximum ROI. PDC Readiness Developers research the usage and application of inventory items, perform statistical/historical analysis and contribute to the development of system audits that improve PDC performance. Their database managem
ent skills are utilized extensively.
Key accountabilities include:
* New Product Plan Development: Determine parameters for a project (e.g. units sales volume, need date, new technology, make/buy, vendor info.
* Utilize project management skills and work with various tools to gather/analyze data to predict customer
* Parts Processing:
* Use technical expertise and training to interpret and analyze CORE ECN data.
* Generate files that directly affect aftermarket records and performance.
* Utilize MS Access and Excel to prepare data.
* Coordinate implementation of aftermarket parts in concert with manufacturing and marketing schedules
* Serve as a Focal Point for parts records, issues and maintenance.
* Administer the Streaming Data system.
* Maintain vendor re-source records.
* Establish initial order/stocking quantities as required. Create, reduce, and cancel PO's as required.
* Utilize ODBC tables with MS Access to develop databases & reports for audits.
* Inventory Disposition
* Determine scrap, rework, use-up notifications. Establish timing, communicate to materials and deal with vendor and customer orders.
* Process Development.
* Administer existing and develop new queries/processes.
* Maintain ISO 9000 DCN documentation.
* Measure forecast accuracy and new parts order fill performance and adjust as needed through the use of analytical tools.
* Develop & document safety stock and forecast procedures.
* Provide training and leadership for new members of the department.
* BS degree in Engineering, Technology, Business or relevant discipline preferred or 6 years of directly related experience.
* Statistical analysis/Cost analysis/Technical skills/Forecasting experience preferred
* Excellent database Management and project coordinator skills with experience in developing time/project management plans.
* P.C. Skills - MS Office Suite proficiency
* Experience with ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) table manipulation preferred.
* Technical background with general fork truck/ systems knowledge.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
Danville, with a population around 33,000, sits as the county seat of Vermilion County which is located in East Central Illinois along the Illinois/Indiana border. Danville offers small town charm and big city amenities. Our city is known for its range of shopping, from antiques and boutiques to big-box, excellent parks and recreation, academics, affordable housing, and quality healthcare for veterans and everyone else. We are home to our own Community College (DACC- Danville Area Community College) and are a short thirty-five miles from the University of Illinois in Champaign, IL and only fifty-seven miles from Purdue University in Lafayette, IN. The residents of Danville are known to be helpful, friendly, always armed with a story and ready to share it.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing, and onsite health clinic.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWgud2F0c29uLjE3NTg4Ljc4NDJAbm1oZy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|