Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Manager, Sales Enablement at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic Director, Dealer Sales who will have a positive influence on the Sales team. As Manager, Sales Enablement, you will focus on the deployment, execution, and monitoring of our HY-IMPACT commercial transformation strategies and initiatives, to drive incremental revenue generation in the top 2,000 market mover accounts. Specifically, this role will be responsible for the learning and adoption within our Dealer and Regional teams for our Industry Strategy Initiative, HY-IMPACT Messaging, the Sales Leadership System, all Product/Solution Training, our Playbook approach to selling, proper use of NOVO, and any future sales enablement programs. This function will work with, and through, our Dealer Sales Leaders and our Regional teams, to drive both the classroom learning of these tools and programs, along with proper adoption and use within the Dealer Sales organizations. This will elevate the skill level of our Dealer sales managers and reps, and ultimately leading to greater participation, closure, and market share for our Dealers and HYG.
The successful Manager, Sales Enablement will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Dealer Sales Leadership Development
* Drive Dealer Sales Leaders to insure that 100% of sales managers and reps participate and complete all appropriate training programs; Industry Initiative, Product (HYG and Competitor), Sales Messaging, Sales Leadership System, NOVO, and any future Sales training initiatives,
* Collaborate with the Regional teams to identify, and improve, individual or team sales weaknesses, of our Dealer Sales Managers and their people.
* Assist Dealer Sales Managers in improving their Coaching skills by implementation of specific coaching strategies to be used with their sales teams.
* Adoption of Sales Enablement Strategies and Initiatives within the Dealer Sales organizations.
* Insure that Dealer Sales Leaders take what is taught in training and translate that to adoption and use of the skills/tools by them and their teams so they can....
* Increase participation rates by leveraging the Industry Initiative and Account ID lead programs.
* All Dealer Sales Managers to have a true "Pipeline" (early/mid/late stage opportunities) and properly use and leverage NOVO so we can accurately measure participation and closure.
* Insure Industry Initiative leads are followed up on & maximized
* Managers are leading their teams to leverage HY-IMPACT Messaging tools to reach the right level decision makers and know what to say, and how to say it, when they meet with them.
* Sales Leaders leverage the Sales Leadership System, and their Reps have knowledge of the core principles, for Acct/Pipeline Management, so we are engaging clients at the right time and level, and building healthy pipelines to insure we exceed our unit and share goals.
* Integration and Utilization of NOVO and Dealer CRM systems
* Engage with NOVO team and Dealer technical support teams to drive integration and utilization of Dealer CRMs and NOVO
The successful Manager, Sales Enablement will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 7+ years of relevant business experience with degree
* 10+ years without degree
* Direct sales leadership strongly preferred
* Experience as a Sales Trainer preferred
* Business Acumen
* Sales Experience
* Strong Communication Skills- Ability to present and train a group on concepts and products, while keeping their attention and commitment to learning.
* Strong Organization & Follow-up Skills- Experience in tracking results, holding people accountable, and taking corrective actions to drive improved performance
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401K with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinic
* On site cafeteria
Greenville, NC is a vibrant city in Pitt County located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors. For more information about Greenville, visit http://visitgreenvillenc.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c3RlcGhhbmllLnBoaWxsaXBzLjQwMDI0Ljc4NDJAbm1oZy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
Greenville North Carolina