Sales Manager Product Solutions
Position: Sales Manager Product Solutions
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Körber Logistics Systems North America, Inc., is the newly established US-subsidiary of the German-based Körber Logistics Systems GmbH, part of the international technology group Körber. We are a leading global provider of fully-integrated solutions to optimize complex internal and external logistics processes. With Riantics A/S and Langhammer brands, the US-subsidiary offers smart solutions for intralogistics and production. For more information, please visit: www.northamerica.koerber-logistics.com
Körber Logistics Systems North America, Inc., is currently seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager to drive sales revenues for the company's line of modular products for internal logistics and material handling. This position requires an independent self-starter who is also able to work well in a team with colleagues both at the European Headquarters as well as the company's local office in Pittsburgh and offers significant room for professional growth. Candidates must pass a pre-employment general background check and be available for frequent domestic and international travel (up to 50%).
- Drive sales revenue for the company's customizable modular products by partnering with external system integrators of turn-key intralogistics solutions who serve end customers in manufacturing and distribution environments for both durable and non-durable goods.
- Manage and nurture strong and long-term strategic relationships with systems integrators to ensure that the company is their supplier of choice for relevant storage and material handling modules when designing holistic intralogistics systems.
- Provide technical and commercial support to integrator partners and accompany them on visits to their customers as appropriate in order to present the company's capabilities and system USPs.
- Coordinate activities with internal project management and equipment service teams on behalf of integrator partners and end customers.
- Increase revenue potential by upselling related products.
- Provide Management team with regular valuable market feedback regarding industry trends and desired product features Conduct hands-on training in the field for customer base
- Represent the company at trade shows and other relevant forums.
- Negotiate and review contracts that secure appropriate margins.
- Track all sales activities per established company procedures in the CRM system.
- Always follow established company policies and procedures and act with the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant Sales/Business Development experience, preferably focused on technical products for intralogistics
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong verbal and written English language skills; foreign language capabilities (Spanish, German, French or Danish) would be of value but are not required
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong technical aptitude, including familiarity with engineering/robotics principles
- Strong organizational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
|Company||Körber Logistics Systems North America, Inc.|
|Address||661 Anderson Drive|
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15220