Bolzoni Auramo, Inc. (Bolzoni), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Group, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Master Scheduler based out of our Sulligent, AL location.
Bolzoni is looking for a Master Scheduler. The Master Scheduler will plan and process work orders for all requirements for Sulligent which consist of products supplied to inside and outside Bolzoni customers. Also coordinate move in/out messages from customers so shipment schedules align with customer's daily needs.
The successful Master Scheduler will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Compile and execute Master Schedule and quarterly LRFF Studies, Plan and maintain major assembly requirements.
* Review and process ECNs daily to assure accurate implementation and minimal excess stock.
* Set up all new product masters and product structures for all products, including major assemblies, cylinder assemblies, and components as well as Sulligent requirements to meet customer demands
* Review and lead personnel in implementation of new systems, such as SAP.
* Act as the CORE and EDM coordinator.
* SPED Buyer
* Review and disposition excess and obsolete inventory.
* Plan and process work orders for all requirements for Sulligent which consist of products supplied to inside and outside Bolzoni customers. Also coordinate move in/out messages from customers so shipment schedules align with customer's daily needs.
* Assist in LRFF volume studies per Sulligent projects as required.
* Review and process all ECNs for the Sulligent plant, as released from CORE.
* Set up all new part masters and product structures for the Sulligent database.
* Represent the Sulligent plant as the CORE coordinator, and its duties.
* Represent the Sulligent plant as the EDM coordinator and responsibilities.
* Active member of the Extended Project Team for SAP.
* Process purchase orders for SPED items and emergency items requiring immediate attention.
* Work to manage the excess and obsolete materials for the Sulligent plant. When last time buys have been made, work to delete those items from the Sulligent database and planned requirements
* Coordinate Sub-Contact purchases
* Process RGA for customer returned products.
* In conjunction with Cost Accounting, actively review and adjust BOMs and coordinate routing updates in order to accurately reflect product cost.
* Assist the Inventory Integrity team in analyzing BOM structures for inventory cycle counting requirements
The successful Master Scheduler will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in business related field desired. Associates Degree in business related field required
* 2-5 years' experience in scheduling, planning, and supply chain
* Computer System experience: MS Office and SAP
* Advance communication skills written and oral
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci40NDk0Mi43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|