Bolzoni Auramo, Inc. (Bolzoni), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Group, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Value Stream Manager based out of our Sulligent, AL location.
Bolzoni is looking for a Value Stream Manager. The Value Stream Manager will have broad responsibility and leadership for overall operation of a value stream; consisting of 1+ areas of assembly and/or fabrication. Implements company lean Six Sigma and DFT continuous improvement efforts to ensure a safe work environment, maximize profitable growth, drive quality improvements, provide premier customer service, develop a technically qualified work force, reduce operating costs, inventories and lead times through continuous improvements. Oversee day-to-day activities to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly expectations.
The successful Value Stream Manager will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Efficient production lines along with exceptional safety record.
* Directly manage the implementation projects for all value streams. Partner with appropriate management to ensure customer deliverables and expectations are being met:
* Approach the goal of Customer satisfaction with the team by preparing for and facilitating frequent stakeholders meeting, promptly resolving and communicating issues.
* Review and confirm the customer options selected to ensure that the sales order matches the customers' requirements
* Ensure customer awareness in areas of value and return offered by the value streams, suggesting actionable insight on how to drive savings or safety
* Increased and more efficient output of production.
* Growth of the plant through investments in technology and state of the art processes.
* A well prepared/strategic workforce and plant structure.
The successful Value Stream Manager will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Masters preferred.
* 5 years of major professional accomplishments, including increasing responsibility and leadership of projects and teams of considerable size, scope, and complexity.
* Operations Leadership
* Business Strategy
* Continuous Improvement
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci44OTgwMS43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|