When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Intelligrated designs, manufactures, integrates and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor, IntelliSort® sortation, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, automated storage and retrieval systems, and voice- and light-directed picking technologies — all managed by advanced machine controls and our best-in-class Momentum™ warehouse execution system.
Join our team of project management & finance professionals to support governance and detailed execution of programs and projects that align with the function's strategic objectives, using well established- goal-centered project management principles. We ensure that all projects within the function are delivered with quality, on time and, within budget. Our team is creating the digital strategy for reporting and business insights across multiple functions within one of the fastest growing divisions of Honeywell! We succeed by maintaining precise and constructive communication with all business partners.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2-3 years of experience working with Oracle, or SAP
· 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce.com
· 2-3 years of experience supporting a data analytics transformation
· Six Sigma/PMP Certification
· Experience developing data strategy
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making
· Well developed written and oral communication skills
· Strong working knowledge - Excel, PPT, Project & Outlook
· Strong transition experience to manage multiple work streams
· Significant experience in stakeholder management
· Strong experience in standard project management methodology
· Strong experience in finance and/or data project transitions
|Address||7901 Innovation Way|
Mason OH 45040