MSE-Forks (Meijer Special Equipment) is one of the world’s biggest manufacturers of hydraulic extendable and retractable lift trucks forks KOOI-REACHFORKS®. Every year, thousands of hydraulic forks leave their factory in the Netherlands for all kind of different pallet applications like loading and unloading vehicles , double-deep stacking in warehouses and as hydraulic extension forks preventing damages.
Pallets are most of the time essential inside warehouses but during transport…………….?
The environment is an important issue nowadays. Slipsheets are particularly environmentally friendly. Increasing numbers of companies are producing slipsheets from recycled materials, e.g. cardboard or plastic, that are of the same quality as regular slipsheets. Increasing numbers of companies are stepping over to palletless shipping methods due to the high costs of pallets. MSE-FORKS is and will introduce a wide range of unique palletless handling equipment.
The ROLLER PUSH-PULL (patent pending) is a push pull attachment made up of two separate assemblies which reach and retract in unison, hydraulically.
Patented ROLLERFORKS®, introduced in 2003, further complement this innovative unit as they provide quicker and easier product handling.
Regular ROLLERFORKS® are mainly used for container handling when just one “slipsheeted load” needs to handled. The ROLLER PUSH-PULL is designed for double load stacking applications.ROLLER PUSH-PULL features
• quick handling of multiple stacked slipsheeted goods.
• ROLLERFORKS® can pushed together or spread out to adapt various load sizes
• for cold-store applications, wider ROLLERFORKS® can be easily added.
• blade length of ROLLERFORKS® can be changed easily for the handling of long goods.
• small or large loads can be handled with same unit.
• narrow ROLLERFORKS® blades are available to allow the versatility of handling Euro-pallets, Block pallets and North American 4-way entry pallets.ROLLER PUSH-PULL benefits
• faster than existing push-pull systems
• good line of sight between separate units
• independent lateral adjustment for even load distribution
• synchronized unit extension and retraction
• single unit for small and light loads.
• faceplate adaptor available.
• improved slipsheet engagement (folding forks)
• ideal for stacked goods seperated with slipsheets.Saving Time with ROLLER PUSH-PULL
Using the unique ROLLER PUSH-PULL combo, it is now possible to load and unload containers and/or trailers with loads stacked on top of one another faster than ever before. ROLLERFORKS® are ideal for lifting loads stacked directly on the floor because the floor acts as a fixed reference point for turning the rollers. If loads are not stacked directly on the floor, e.g. two-high, then the push pull mechanism can be used. As soon as the load has been manoeuvred onto the ROLLERFORKS®, it can be easily transferred onto an in-house pallet using the ROLLERFORKS®. This method saves a lot of time because the push pull mechanism does not have to be extended or retracted.
For more information please contact:
Folkert de Graaf
+31 518 492927
Fax: +31 518 492915