AMHERST, N.Y. – Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, is proud to announce the CM Bundling Clip. From logging roads to the oil fields, the CM Bundling Clip is built for heavy-duty bundling applications in the toughest industries. When lifting, storing or moving steel tubing, pipes, or precast concrete, its easy-to-assembly U-design allows for fewer parts to drop or lose. The CM Bundling Clip eliminates shear points and damage to wire rope, as well as preventing the choker from going slack and the load spreading after being unhooked.
Additional features and benefits include:
• Ideal for Offshore, Transfer Stations, Pipe Yards, Pipe Line Installations, Transportation, Rail Yards, Logging, Steel Mills, Construction Sites, and Oil Fields.
• Built for the harsh environments and demanding applications.
• Galvanized and Painted U-Bolt with rolled threads. Interchangeable and replaceable with our standard Wire Rope Clip U-Bolts.
• Forged and Galvanized Saddles come with FORGED USA, Size, CM logo and Trace Code forged in.
• Meets B30.26 plus traceability.
• Performs to rated capacities
• After inspection, the CM Bundling Clip is reusable.
• Available for use with 3/4", 7/8", 1" & 1-1/8" wire rope chokers
For more information on this product, please visit the Bundling Clip webpage or contact your Columbus McKinnon Sales Manager.About Columbus McKinnon
Columbus McKinnon is a global leader in the material handling industry, supplying products and systems that efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position or secure materials. Key products include hoists, cranes, actuators, chain and forged attachments. The Company is focused on commercial and industrial applications that require the safety and quality provided by its superior design and engineering know-how.
For more information please contact: