Trolley VFD Now Standard on Monorail Hoists
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
The EMH Model E Wire Rope Hoist line now includes a standard, full-featured VFD trolley drive that incorporates the following:
• Standard 2-speed infinitely variable controls at 65/16 fpm.
• Smooth, controlled speed transitions from low to high and high to low.
• Adjustable DC injection dynamic braking to virtually eliminate brake wear and maintenance.
• A large, 4-digit LED displays speeds, faults, and individual parameters.
• Designed and built for crane service; not a retrofitted general purpose drive.
• Complete, self-monitoring, fail-safe on-board diagnostics.
• Control wiring diagnostics and display.
• Brake control test diagnostics.
• Fault circuit test diagnostics.
• Rated for temperature up to 135 degrees F.
• Designed in the USA and backed by over 25 years of crane control experience.
The EMH E Hoist line includes capacities from 2 to 25 tons, and VFD Trolley Drive is available today.
For more information please contact:
Darryl L. Kozel
Darryl L. Kozel, Marketing Manager