Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Product Manager at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Warehouse or Counterbalance Solutions team. As a Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead cross functional teams made up of manufacturing, dealers, engineering, purchasing, sales and marketing to create, develop and implement new product ideas and marketing projects designed to gain significant market share. Working under the direction of the Director Product Strategy, this position will research customer and application needs, develop new product and services concepts and manage them from development through launch and throughout the product's lifecycle.
The successful Product Manager will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Product Management: Develop product strategies, roadmaps, positioning strategies and product concepts through extensive market and customer research. Develop product specifications, product feature matrix, competitive analysis, net price forecasts and assist and provide inputs to Product Line Strategy Group.
* Product Marketing: Track product share and profit performance, produce market segmentation analysis and market forecasts. Develop plans to grow, share and address competitive threats. Project manage all product launches.
* Product Development: Work closely with engineering, brand and dealer teams throughout development process to ensure initial goals are met and proper trade off decisions are made.
* Product Program Management: Participate in project team meetings, update project technical and financial data. Provide all marketing inputs for product programs, coordinate prototype and pilot reviews and track problem log issues. Track and maintain project schedules and assist with product board / product advisory group.
The successful Product Manager will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree, technical/engineering, or related field required, MBA preferred
* Minimum 7 years relevant experience
* Excellent analytical skills, business acumen and product marketing skills. Proven ability to lead cross functional teams to design and implement high impact product ideas under high pressure deadlines. Proven leadership and marketing/sales success
* Successful project management experience, proficient in relevant software tools, supplemental training, or certification
* Excellent product, application and technical knowledge through education and 7 years product or application experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong computer skills
Greenville, NC, is a vibrant city in Pitt County located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
|Address||Greenville North Carolina|