Honeywell Intelligrated is seeking a passionate and experienced Product Manager for Palletizing Systems. Located in Mason, Ohio, this position will have direct responsibility for developing and implementing Product and Solution Strategy, Portfolio Lifecycle Management, Offering Management Process and Market Growth Opportunities globally for the Palletizing Systems offerings. You will own the end to end solution requirements definition, feature prioritization, complexity optimization and connected solutions integration. You will partner, lead and influence people at all levels of the organization to integrate inputs and develop distinctive solution roadmap plans that maximize growth and return on investment. You will develop and lead a strong team in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged.?
- Overall responsibility for the vision, strategy, commercialization and lifecycle management of the Palletizing Solutions Portfolio
- Partner with Robotics team to develop an all-encompassing vertical market and solutions roadmap for mechanical and robotic Palletizing needs.
- Deliver market leading solutions with compelling and differentiating value propositions that incorporates the latest technology and innovations.
- Identify and translate patterns among Customer VOC and Market Trends to inform business and product strategies, M&A opportunities and feature prioritization into the portfolio.
- Collaborate across product groups to optimize customer solution value, including feature bundles, cross-selling and services. Execute value-based pricing to optimize margin potential.
- Collaborate and iterate with development teams and stakeholders on trade-offs, balance competing priorities and guide decision making in-line with product and business strategies.
- Cultivate in depth knowledge and expertise on competitive and ongoing market dynamics; articulate impacts to Honeywell’s material handling solutions strategy and execution
- Develop relationships with customers across multiple industries and regions and assist sales in developing future concrete pipeline and revenue opportunities
- Partner with Marketing Communications to develop and deliver all outbound and product marketing collateral, Training Materials, Customer Presentations, Press Releases, User Conferences and Trade Shows, Social Media and Sales Campaigns.
- Monitor and report on key revenue and business metrics monthly. Develop supporting analysis to facilitate various management decisions and trade-offs
- Work with finance controller on budgeting, managing and delivering to budget targets
- 5-8 years of experience in the product management or related function (e.g. product or project planning), where you have led and worked in cross-functional teams developing solutions in a global e-commerce, logistics or automation technologies industry.
- Strong background in both business and technical roles with ability to effectively lead and influence cross-functionally and globally
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Business is required.?
- Experience in product management or engineering in the material handling automation industry and/or palletizing solutions within food & beverage, manufacturing, or consumer goods markets strongly preferred.
- MBA or related advanced degree/certification preferred
- Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
- Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
- Significant experience in product or strategic marketing
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to demonstrate strong planning, execution and project-management skills as it relates to product line management
- Candidate can expect 25%-30%+ local and global travel
|Address||7901 Innovation Way|
Mason Ohio 45040