The Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting and executing activities directed towards growing the Frazier business and aligned with the wider company goals. The basic objective of the role is to provide hands-on support in the planning and executing of industry trade shows, company and customer events.
Your daily responsibilities will include serving as an event expert, working closely with product and solutions marketing managers to identify event goals, content, and promotion, and coordinate all event logistics. You will utilize exceptional project management skills to manage pre-event reviews and communications and post-event follow-up, ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality event. The individual must be able to work across business groups, manage multiple deliverables, meet deadlines and communicate effectively; both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of running successful events and have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Oversee planning, production and execution of events hosted in the US, from large events to small user groups.
2. Assist in the definition and creation of event goals, while keeping customer needs in mind, to ensure event success.
3. Serve as event project manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-event consultation and planning, venue selection, agenda development and event flow, event promotion and registration, printing and shipping, budget management, related travel arrangements, staffing, event follow-up and reporting, etc.; working with the event owner on speaker identification, content creation, collateral and swag creation, etc.; on-site duties include ensuring proper set-up and signage, registration coordination, AV testing, speaker management, time management, etc.
4. Manage event calendar, project timelines, and event budget
5. Expertly drive pre-event weekly meetings, including ownership of event planning documentation.
6. Build and distribute regular pre-event status reports and post-event trip report
7. Work closely with marketing, sales, product teams, PR, upper management, and field evangelists to achieve business goals via event marketing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Communications or relevant field of study
• 5-10 years’ years of relevant work experience in event marketing
• Experience in Marketing, Sales or Business Operations
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Applications and comfortable with technology
• Self-Starter, proven ability to handle multiple projects through full spectrum of communication channels
• Strong working knowledge of social media and Google Analytics
• Experience working with external customers, suppliers and vendors
• Proven ability to interact with all levels of staff including management and customers
• Strong organization and time management skills required
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results
• Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
• Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
• Solid references
Long Valley, NJ (USA)
Frazier Industrial Company is the largest manufacturer of racking systems, with its headquarters located in Long Valley, NJ.
FRAZIER’s blue and orange pallet rack is quickly recognized for its durability and custom engineered design. From standard pallet rack systems, to complex pick-to belt towers, AS/RS installations or Rack Supported Buildings, FRAZIER’s expert team of engineers help each customer design the best, most cost-effective Storage Solutions.
FRAZIER has become the leading producer of structural steel pallet rack systems with the most production capacity in the industry.
With our network of 10 fabrication facilities, strategically located throughout North America, FRAZIER guarantees manufacturing flexibility while meeting tight construction deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Please visit us at http://www.frazier.com
|Company Division||Frazier Industrial|
|Address||91 Fairview Avenue|
Long Valley NJ 07853