Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret customer requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented accurately and within budget through clear customer communication.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prevent scope creep.
- Troubleshoot ladder logic PLC code of existing systems to aid the support team. Implement fixes where necessary.
- Develop new ladder logic PLC
- Develop cost-effective designs through key selection of control components to maximize profitability and in collaboration with purchasing.
- Commission custom product solutions and systems onsite and at customer facilities. Assist installation and troubleshooting control systems.
- Support the manufacture, build and validation of systems which include pneumatics, hydraulics, servos, variable frequency drives, relays, communication networks, touch screens, pushbuttons and other such integration.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of control and electrical system design and its application in automated industrial designs including specification of power, sensor, inspection, and communications systems.
- This position requires 25% average travel to customers and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.), preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering, from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum 3 years experience developing ladder logic PLC code
- Minimum 2 years experience in project management
Skills & Knowledge:
- Google G-suite familiarity
- RSLogix 5000, Studio 5000 (required)
- Allen Bradley PLC knowledge (preferred)
- HMI & HMI software familiarity (preferred)
- Must have skills to handle power tools and operate a mill
- Must have good mechanical aptitude
- The employee must be able to lift 75 lbs unassisted for a short interval of time. Must have the ability to safely handle power tools (portaband, drill, hammer drill, sawzal, etc). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|Company Division||StreamTech Engineering|
|Address||2260 Ball Drive|
St Louis MO 63146