Service Maintenance Technician
Stoecklin Logistics, Inc. is recruiting Service Maintenance Technicians for the service center out of the Roswell, GA area. Pay is $60,000 - $70,000 Per Year plus Overtime pay, and Sign-On Bonus.
- The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance of equipment at a customer site in Vance, Alabama.
- In case of technical disturbances, the technician will work together with the Service Desk to support trouble shooting.
- Will rotate between the service center in Roswell, the on-site maintenance support in Vance and other customer sites.
- Will have solid mechanical and electrical (PLC‘s - Siemens S7) skills, preferably with automated material handling
- equipment (ASRS or similar).
- Work nights, weekends and extended periods of time as needed. The on-site support is a 22 hour 6 day operation, so all hours of support are needed.
- Follow procedures and protocols to ensure the maximum uptime and quickest recovery time in a safe working
- Effectively communicate with remote help desk and service manager as needed.
- Professional and courteous interaction with Stoecklin customers.
- Perform (12 weeks) of hands-on, on-site training with senior technician at customer site.
- Experience in equipment maintenance and troubleshooting – ASRS experience preferred, but not absolutely required.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical plans and organize actions from them.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of memory programmable controls (preferably Simatic/Siemens S7 PLC‘s).
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of drive and control technology.
- Knowledge of the prevention of electrical and HSE risks.
Qualification / Education:
- 2 or 4 yr Engineering Technology or similar degree preferred.
- At least 5 yrs of experience in a similar field of activity.
Stoecklin Logistics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/D/F/V/SO
|Company||Stoecklin Logistics Inc.|
|Company Division||After Sales|
|Address||1080 Holcomb Bridge Rd.|
Building 200, Suite 150
Roswell GA 30076