Get access to manufacturing and supply chain buyers, gain market intelligence, and shape the future of the industry
Discover the value of membership in the only trade association in North America that brings together the material handling, logistics and supply chain industries.
In 1945, MHI was created to deliver solutions to common industrial challenges for manufacturers in the material handling industry. While the challenges and opportunities have changed, the work of MHI is the same today.
Run by members, MHI is a not-for-profit trade association that helps material handling, logistics, and supply chain management equipment and system manufacturers promote their solutions and advance the industry.
We serve members in several ways:
- Connection with customers and peers: MHI attracts and educates manufacturing and supply chain buyers and connects them with you. More than 30,000 users visit MHI.org every month attracted by the MHI’s solutions-based content, 20,000 receive the print MHI Solutions magazine, and 100,000 read the digital version – the most of any publication in the material handling, logistics, and supply chain market. Members gain exclusive access to introduce their companies to a broad array of buyers with an easily editable and updatable microsite, that even includes analytics reports. Members also have several opportunities to connect with each other at various events and webinars along with title specific Communities where members can learn best practices from their peers.
- Market intelligence: Members have exclusive access to data and insights at the intersection of the three industries we serve from economic forecaster Prestige Economics’ Jason Schenker and Oxford Economics. Schenker’s monthly Business Activity Index and quarterly Material Handling Equipment Manufacturing reports help members make strategic budget, product development, and business decisions. Bloomberg News has ranked Schenker the #1 forecaster in the world in 25 different categories.
- Discount on booths at the fastest-growing industry tradeshows: Members save 21% on tradeshow exhibitions – a benefit that equals or exceeds the cost of membership for many of our members. Our ProMat and MODEX tradeshows attract a combined 85,000 manufacturing and supply chain attendees. These events and have been ranked among the Top 50 Fastest-Growing Tradeshows by Trade Show Executive for the past 8 years.
- Product-specific data and influence on standards: Members are eligible to join one of 16 product-specific groups that include product specific market data and set ANSI standards. MHI members have formulated 25 ANSI and 147 ISL standards.
Corporate memberships are $2,750 for a calendar year. To discover if a membership in MHI can benefit your organization, just complete the form below and Director of Membership Alan Primack will contact you to:
- Learn about your business’s goals
- Discuss MHI resources that can help your company
- Answer any of your questions about membership