Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Engineer IV to work cross functionally in the areas of Reliability, Verification and Industrial Standards at our Warehouse Product Development Center (WPDC) located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
As Engineer IV in this role, you will design components; create product design documentation - such as CAE (computer aided engineering) 3-d models, detail drawings, engineering lists, reports, test plans and software coding - to support release of Change Orders describing component design revisions; translate truck-level and system-level requirements to component requirements; plan and support development testing to ensure design robustness to requirements; interface with component suppliers and internal customers (Platform, Manufacturing, Marketing, Service, etc.) to understand detailed product requirements; concept development for system design; use Reliability Analysis, Test Methods and Industrial Standards to help our engineering team grow truck performance and reliability. You will assist other engineers with interpreting and complying with industrial standards.
The Engineeer IV Will Provide the Following Key Accountabilities:
* Develop design and evaluation concepts which enable program and project decisions.
* Design, develop and evaluate components, assemblies and vehicle systems which satisfy the customer's needs for vehicle performance, durability, and reliability.
* Provide design and evaluation documentation as required to market, manufacture, and service the product.
* Engage cross functionally to develop product supporting the most efficient and cost effective manufacturing processes.
* Devise plans that take advantage of unapparent opportunities given technology advances aligned with corporate vision.
* Provide leadership and guidance to individuals and project teams to ensure project deliverables are met.
* Act as an advocate for reliability; help train WPDC engineers in reliability engineering
The Successful Engineer IV Must Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelors of Science in Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years industry experience
* Minimum 7 years of experience in Reliability or Test Engineering
* Reliability and test engineering fundamentals
* Statistical analysis of data
* Active contributor to inter-department product development teams
* Industrial products, Industrial trucks preferred
* DVP&R creation and implementation
* Industrial standards experience
* Quality methods
* Verbal and written communication in fast-paced team environments
* Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) a plus
* Master level knowledge / skill in drawing practices, CAD, design layouts, engineering analysis
* Basic specialized knowledge/skill in vehicle/automotive technology, manufacturing technology, design/test experience, test practices and procedures.
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
* Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinics
Greenville, NC is a charming town in Pitt County located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors. For more information about Greenville, visit http://visitgreenvillenc.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EEO/ Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci40OTI0MC43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
Greenville North Carolina