MidCentral Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager for the Mid Central Territory
To be located in St. Louis, MO and to cover our mid central territory of MO, TN, KY, MN and ND.
To select and develop an effective, loyal and committed distribution/sales network designed to provide maximum penetration for all assigned products in each appropriate market throughout the designated territory.
- Work to obtain a desired level of field sales activity of the assigned products and markets in a designated territory with the aim of achieving or exceeding a targeted sales volume.
- Utilize sound management practices in determining and directly supervising the most effective and profitable distribution channels and ensuring that all involved sales personnel have the ability to comprehend and effectively sell the products.
- Provide the knowledge and skills required which allow involved distributor personnel to effectively sell the assigned products.
- Areas of expertise should include but not be limited to:
- scope of product line
- specific features and benefits
- code compliance
- safety requirements
- Develop and assist in the implementation of programs, on the distributor level, which will improve their sales performance; to include mailers, customer seminars, incentives, trade shows, joint sales calls and etc.
- Prepare and monitor sales quotas and other measuring mechanisms in order to quantitatively evaluate a distributor’s performance.
- Provide the necessary information to keep all account files and records in manufacturing timely.
- Submit short and long term forecasts and additional reports, as required.
- Assist in the development of all sales procedures from the standpoint of its effect on the sales volume of the territory.
- Participate in the formation of short and long term objectives as regards market share, extent of product line, new products, and etc.
- Conduct regional distributor meetings and communicate the results relative to the exploration of new policies, procedures, ideas, sales techniques and etc.
EDUCATION: At a minimum, undergraduate degree in business administration.
EXPERIENCE: Three to five years of directly related experience selling industrial products through multiple reseller channels.
SPECIAL SKILLS: Must be able to demonstrate skill and a successful track record in promoting and selling manufactured equipment in a non-retail environment. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Goldmine or other CRM program.
Please send resumes with cover letter to:
Southworth Products Corp.
P. O. Box 1380
Portland, ME 04104
|Company||Southworth International Group, Inc.|
|Contact||Kathy Jensen, HR|
|Address||PO Box 1380|
Portland ME 04104