Director of Sales - Logistics & Industry
The Director of Sales-Logistics & Industry, will be responsible for all aspects of the business unit; to plan, direct and oversee the operations and fiscal health of the division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all sales related functions for the Logistics & Industry product group; lead/direct/supervisor the team (Internal & external); to include direct responsibility for forecasting and inventory management.
- Develop, Execute and maintain a formalized strategic plan for the all markets.
- Making assumptions of the needs to be successful as it pertains to product, personnel, inventory, etc.
- Establish a close relationship with Wanzl and the subsidiaries for best practices and product approach.
- Actively participate in the sales function in association with all the sales teams; to include continuous engagement with existing and new customers and build continuity.
- Develop and maintain leading accounts already established; develop/lead strategic approach to capture new business opportunities
- Responsibility for the P&L Logistics & Industry, to achieve profit targets and ensure solid fiscal performance; provide monthly updates to the Executive group
- Maintain open lines of communication between all the sales team and the warehouse staff
- This position requires the ability to analyze current environments, create a compelling business solution, complete with financial analysis, present the findings and propose specific technology recommendations to improve current business processes. The Director must possess a high degree of creativity, organizational and process development skills and have a proven track record with presenting to Senior Management
- Minimum 4-year BS Degree
- Industry knowledge & experience is required
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in outside sales role
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; negotiation and conflict resolution
- Effective planning/organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Quick learner; ability to learn an ERP system (navigate, review/extract data, various data input).
- Frequent travel required
|Company||Technibilt, A Wanzl Company|
|Address||PO Box 310|
Newton NC 28658