Sr Sales Engineer- AGV Specialist
Senior Sales Engineer - AGV Specialist
THIS POSITION CAN WORK FROM A HOME OFFICE BASE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE EMPLOYEE TO RELOCATE IF NOT IN READING AREA
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to maintain and increase existing customer base as well as meeting or exceeding all targets set for the designated territory and to manage sales of NexSYs products in the Automated Guided Vehicle Market. The work involved is related to the overall management and general business operations of the sales function. Generate new business, maintain existing accounts, and increase sales and market share through the use of various channels. Responsibilities include generating sale of batteries, chargers, and service within the sales areas. Including forecasting, quoting, order writing ups, and meeting or exceeding all targets established in the designated territories. Home base office, location is open.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Follows all company policies and procedures as listed, but not limited to: warranty, safety, environmental, OSHA, DOT Hazmat, and ISO9000.
- Attain or exceed assigned territory sales and profit targets by effectively managing resources and sales channels in the territory.
- Maintain all related channel member paperwork as required by Area Sales Management and/or Corporate.
- Assist the Area Manager in identifying new markets and needed channel partners to maximize coverage and growth.
- Complete and submit sales & marketing reports, sales budgets and other required materials as may be required by management.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and principle contacts within the assigned territory.
- Support National and OEM accounts as required and assigned.
- Be the go to person concerning territory strategy and competitive activity.
- Act as liaison between customer service, marketing, credit and/or legal for customer and channel requirements.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when dealing with critical matters within the business unit.
- Minimum of 60% travel out of the home office is expected.
- Other duties maybe assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of sales experience; or at least 7 years of sales experience with no degree.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Able to read and comprehend manuals, procedures, and other written documents written in English.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record with minimal traffic violations.
- Must be 21 years of age to drive a company vehicle.
- Able and willing to travel to customer sites.
- Able and willing to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Able and willing to do overnight travel when required.
- Industrial experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of government contracting and the battery industry are helpful but not required.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Self-motivated and able to handle customers within assigned territory.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to fumes, airborne particles and toxic chemicals including lead products and fiberglass products. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock, outside weather conditions, extreme cold and extreme heat and vibration. The noise level in the environment is moderate and occasionally may be loud. Employees working in this position are tested periodically throughout the year for the level of lead in their blood.
|Company||EnerSys Motive Power|
|Address||2366 Bernville Rd|
Reading PA 19605