Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Sr. Vehicle Integration Leader at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic, passionate Sr. Vehicle Integration Leader. The Vehicle Integration Leader (VIL) leads engineering function of the assigned platforms with a primary responsibility for engineering the truck level attributes such as performance, productivity, reliability, durability, operator ergonomics, noise and vibration, operating cost, product cost, and serviceability to achieve Market differentiated customer benefits and deliver PAR promises.
The successful Sr. Vehicle Integration Leader will have the following Key Accountabilities:
- Execute PLSG Platform Cycle Plan projects
* Define truck attributes and set targets to be competitive.
* Formulate truck level requirements from internal/external inputs, and cascade them to systems/components.
* Develop truck level FMEAs and DVP&Rs, including Reliability Growth Plans, to validate truck requirements.
* Lead the package integration of systems within the truck, addressing system interactions, tradeoffs and compromises.
* Lead truck test validation of requirements and documentation (NPAI, VDI, S&PI, Test Reports, etc.).
* Conduct product signoff for production.
- Deliver inputs for PLSG and project management of new development programs
* Benchmark competition and develop quantitative SWOT for identifying gaps and opportunities.
* Define engineering budgets.
* Lead Review Gate deliverables for Design and Validation.
* Assist product cost tracking process.
- Apply lessons learned from current production customer problems for continuous improvement of quality, cost, and product attributes.
Manage allocated budgets to meet AOP
- Product Knowledge
* Lift truck operating principles.
* Design architecture.
* Customer applications in global markets.
* Familiarity with HYG and competitors' products.
* Industry and technology trends.
- Engineering Knowledge
* Engineering competence in the fields of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical design.
* Strong attention to detail, and excellent interaction skills and capable of working across functional divides (including purchasing, manufacturing and engineering).
* Capable of effective communication across all levels of management, and proficient in the preparation and delivery of results in technical reports and presentations.
- Personnel Management
* Provide technical leadership and development to other professionals.
* Provide creative solutions to major problems associated with projects.
* Organize and facilitate technical teams to solve specific technical problems.
* Manages customer/supplier interfaces within context of technical problem solving efforts.
- Field visits to HYG product customers
- Visits to key component suppliers
The successful Sr. Vehicle Integration Leader will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* Formal education with a minimum BS in Engineering
* 10 years of experience in the fields of product design and testing
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401K with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinic
* On site cafeteria
Greenville, NC is a vibrant city in Pitt County located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors. For more information about Greenville, visit http://visitgreenvillenc.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci4yODUwNS43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
|Address||Greenville North Carolina|