Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Senior Packaging Engineer at our facility located in Berea, Kentucky. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Corporate Manufacturing Engineering team. The Senior Packaging Engineer will develop and implement lowest total cost packaging for new and existing components. This role will develop, implement and maintain packaging tools including, but not limited to, standardized global packaging strategies, packaging improvement projects, packaging plans for every part, packaging change requests, packaging cost evaluations, packaging investment strategies, and packaging guidelines/manuals. The Senior Packaging Engineer will assume a strong leadership role and provide strong project management support for major packaging projects.
The Senior Packaging Engineer Will Provide the Following Key Accountabilities:
* Implement lowest total cost packaging for new and existing products
* Develop, implement and maintain packaging plan for every part system
* Identify and manage packaging improvement projects
* Develop and implement packaging tools across the Global Supply Chain
The Successful Senior Packaging Engineer Will Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
* B.S. in Packaging Science or a related discipline, required
* Minimum 5 years of packaging engineering experience required
* Engineering Software (AutoCAD, CAD/CAM, COREL, CREO, PRO-E, SolidWorks) familiarization is beneficial.
* Extensive “on the shop floor” experience in problem solving activities with internal and external suppliers and customers.
* Experience in packaging design and testing for industrial applications
* Experience as a technical liaison working with cross functional groups
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent problem solving/analytical skills
* Excellent project management skills
* Excellent time management and organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Vision, Dental
* Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinics (most locations)
* On site Cafeteria (most locations)
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci43MjU1NC43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t