Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Value Stream Manager I, II, or III at our facility located in Berea, KY. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Manufacturing team. As a Value Stream Manager III, you will have the opportunity to provide leadership for overall operation of a value stream; consisting of 3+ areas of assembly and/or fabrication. Implements company lean Six Sigma and DFT continuous improvement efforts to ensure a safe work environment, maximize profitable growth, drive quality improvements, provide premier customer service, develop a technically qualified work force, reduce operating costs, inventories and lead times through continuous improvements. Oversee day-to-day activities to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly expectations.
The Value Stream Manager I, II, or III Will Provide the Following Key Accountabilities:
* Fully responsible for product quality, employee safety, regulatory compliance and consistently achieving production schedules to successfully meet market demand
* Directly manage the implementation projects for all value streams
* Partner with appropriate management to ensure customer deliverables and expectations are being met by approach the goal of Customer satisfaction with the team by preparing for and facilitating frequent stakeholders meeting, promptly resolving and communicating issues; review and confirm the customer options selected to ensure that the sales order matches the customers' requirements; and ensure customer awareness in areas of value and return offered by the value streams, suggesting actionable insight on how to drive savings or safety
* Direct the production team for Value Stream including manufacturing, packaging, production maintenance, equipment engineering, process engineering and all other aspects of Value Stream production and support
* Achieve financial targets by preparing and reviewing production cost center budgets
* Lead preparation of long term and short term manpower and capital plans
* Set operation's priorities to meet short and long-term requirements
* Prepare and monitor departmental expense budgets
The Successful Value Stream Manager I, II, or III Will Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Masters is preferred
* Minimum of 5 years experience for Value Stream Manager I, minimum 8 years experience for Value Stream Manager III
* Experience in operations as well as managerial experience in a highly regulated industry. Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing experience in a highly regulated industry
* Background in accounting, PC skills, manufacturing, human resources management, inventory control and strategic planning
* Team-building skills in producing results by meeting organizational objectives
* Capable of assessing and developing individual and team skills and capabilities
* Involvement directing strategic change within an organization
* Involvement with or management of a team in LEAN process improvements/implementation is preferred
Berea, Kentucky, is a vibrant city centrally located in the heart of Kentucky and is best known for its art festivals, historic restaurants and buildings, and the home to Berea College, a private, Liberal Arts College. Berea is situated in southern Madison County, located within 30 miles south of the “Horse Capital of the World”, Lexington, Kentucky. Lexington has a population over 305,000 and is the second-largest city in Kentucky.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci42NDM5Mi43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t