META Storage Solutions Inc. provides storage, materials handling and logistics solutions to businesses throughout North America. We design and manufacture industrial storage systems for all types of industries and our vast product offering includes bolted or boltless shelving systems, wide-span racks, drive-in racks, cantilever and pallet racks, multi-tier racking and shelving systems, and mobile racking and shelving systems. We are part of the family-owned META Group, one of the leading manufacturers of industrial storage systems.
META has been involved in metal working processes for more than 120 years and manufactures its high quality core products in two state of the art production facilities located in the heart of Europe while complying with the highest international industry standards. We employ over 380 dedicated people worldwide with the aim to provide customers with competitive solutions for their projects through subsidiaries, sales partners and local branches. For more information, visit https://www.meta-online.com.
In this role, the SALES MANAGER will be responsible to profitably manage the systems sales activities for the assigned key integrators. This objective will be met by building and maintaining relationships related to specific key integrators through continual liaison with and support of key integrator contacts to achieve corporate key sales goals. Key integrators will likely be those for which META products are the best fit and accounts based on existing relationships.
- Promote material handling solutions that best support the distribution process specific to each integrator’s project and customer.
- Help Integrators to analyze and solve customer’s material handling requirements through interactive communication and on-site visitations when necessary.
- Help Integrators to analyze problems in customer’s distribution operations; assist in developing concepts and solutions along with flow descriptions.
- Leverage our extensive and best in industry product offerings to secure orders.
- Implement sales plans for the assigned key accounts by coordinating personal sales activities with the appropriate META associates.
- Develop and implement sales strategies necessary to profitably outsell the competition.
- Represent META in assigned sales activities such as industry trade shows, trade organizations, etc...
- Function as an integral part of the sales team.
- Promote and nurture positive attitudes and team behavior in all levels of the organization.
- Interact with corporate officers, managers and associates.
- Assist corporate sales organization in reaching and exceeding overall sales goals in accordance with annual plan.
- Practice and promote constructive work habits such as participative management and leading by example while always striving to increase corporate sales and profitability.
- Position META favorably for future sales opportunities.
- BS in Engineering - mechanical, industrial or other related field.
- Associate degree to be considered with relevant 5+ years’ experience in the material handling systems sales field specifically with racking and shelving systems.
- The ability to work with mathematical concepts and to define complex problems.
- Ability to read and understand CAD drawings
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
- The ability to travel based on business needs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products including Microsoft Project
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel from technical to high level executive management, and influence key stakeholders in order to get things done.
- Strong leadership, self-starter, assertiveness and interpersonal skills.
Location: North Miami, FL
Salary & Benefits: Base + bonus + Health benefits (medical, vision, dental), disability, 401K
|Company||META Storage Solutions Inc.|
|Contact||Maximilian Jahl |
|Address||1801 NE 123rd Street|
North Miami FL 33181