Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Yale Brand Marketing Manager at our facility located in Greenville, NC . HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic, passionate Yale Brand Marketing Manager. The Yale Brand Marketing Manager will define and differentiate Brand position & messages for the entire product portfolio, ensuring segmentation efforts are aligned, and they will execute corresponding brand strategy. The position will ensure that the Brand Message is communicated consistently to both our dealers and customers through various media avenues. Manage marketing/advertising to position the brand in appropriate target industries. This role will work closely with an external advertising agency, as well as other theaters and EMEA Marketing, where appropriate, to develop a short and long term marketing plan which includes advertising, print sales collateral, Lead/direct marketing campaigns and promotions in conjunction with input from Sales, Dealer Marketing, and Solutions Groups. Collaboration with Sales will be important to ensure alignment of programs with dealers and customer needs/requirements. Develop product information and sales messaging and ensure integration with Solutions Groups and Sales. The Marketing function will play a key role in leading other departments of the organization with communications, web sites, extranet and marketing development. From Training to Manufacturing, the Brand manager should integrate with teams, to ensure all constituents follow brand guidelines and communicate the Brand message.
The successful Yale Brand Marketing Manager will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Define and differentiate Brand position & message. Lead segmentation efforts aligning with Yale Brand position.
* Lead advertising & agency relationship.
* Interface with industry organizations, agencies and publications to advance the Yale brand.
* Drive development of Programs and implement with sales team in support of share growth by product line, industry, & region.
* Measure effectiveness of programs and integrate with Product strategy, Finance, and Sales to profitably grow.
* Develop quality sales literature and advertising promotion to maximize impact on brand image & industry focus.
* Ensure appropriate content is deployed to achieve brand differentiation and sufficient tools to achieve market share/margin objectives.
* Coordination of activities & communication to ensure timely & structured product introduction to market.
* Generation and distribution of information to raise HYG employee awareness of brand objectives, performance & initiatives including displays, bulletins, behavior & briefings
The Yale Brand Marketing Manager will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree with MBA preferred
* 7-10 years job related experience
* Marketing Skills
* Led Marketing organization with internal shop and Agency scenario
* Knowledge of B2B marketing techniques related to publications, web/interactive, mass media and PR
* Dealer Network Understanding
* Sales experience
* Communication skills
* Understanding of working in a multi-cultural and lingual environment. .
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401K with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinic
* On site cafeteria
Greenville, NC is a vibrant city in Pitt County located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors. For more information about Greenville, visit http://visitgreenvillenc.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmJyb29rcy41MzkwOS43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
Greenville North Carolina