Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Manufacturing Engineer Technician II - 2nd Shift at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Manufacturing Engineering team. As a Manufacturing Engineer Technician II - 2nd Shift, you provide technical support to all assembly lines, equipment, and processes with specific focus on increasing effectivity and cost reductions. The essential responsibilities include processing ECNs, making process improvements, and maintaining Flowbase for assigned series.
Key accountabilities include:
* Support Shop Floor and Indirect Areas
* Provide proper documentation, tools and training for the fabrication, painting and assembly of trucks as well as functional troubleshooting.
* Develop and maintain Sequence of Events (SOE) documentation in a Demand Flow Technology (DFT) manufacturing environment.
* Evaluate and resolve problems for Manufacturing and develop operators to resolve problems themselves.
* Use Engineering skills to develop methods, standards, line balances and line layouts.
* Team Member in Neighborhood, Kaizen, and DFT Activities
* Member of teams focused on increasing quality and decreasing cost
* CO and NPI Activities
* Develop, document & maintain processes within established guidelines.
* Identify and purchase required tools, equipment and supplies.
* Work with Manufacturing and QA to startup, debug and verify processes.
* Capital Projects Evaluation/Implementation.
* Offer recommendations for Acquisition Requests (ARs.)
* Install, start-up, and de-bug equipment.
* Train operators in safe use and maintenance of equipment
* Support the Introduction of New Products into Products into production
* Provide feedback of design and review of manufacturability as well as cost of products
* Analyze, develop, layout, procure and install equipment and tools for implementing product.
* Establish and document procedures to assemble new product.
* Train operators in correct assembly procedures and resolve any additional problems.
* Cat ‘D’, Service, OEM and ECO Activities
* Develop, document & maintain processes within established guidelines. Identify and purchase required tools, equipment and supplies. Work with Manufacturing and QA to startup, debug and verify processes.
* Special Projects
* Assist in preparation of cost estimates for alternative manufacturing methods. Gathers data, analyzes and recommends actions on various projects assigned.
* Minimum of 10 plus years of relevant manufacturing experience, with high school diploma
* Or Minimum of 8 years relevant manufacturing experience, with Technical Degree
* Manufacturing Engineering (Manufacturing processes, tooling/fixture design, materials, process planning).
* Industrial Engineering (Ergonomics, facility design, motion/time study, engineering economy, material handling design, simulations).
* Working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical/electronic componentry and circuitry as it relates to lift trucks.
* Seemage and drawing familiarization
* ISO techniques and philosophy
* JIT, 5S, DFT techniques and philosophy
* Accounting techniques
* Quality Assurance procedures and fundamentals
* Product Engineering procedures and fundamentals
* People skills required to interface with assemblers, management, and Design Engineers
* Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
* Systems knowledge (AS400, NOMS, CORE, EDM, Flowbase, SAP)
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits – medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinic (most locations)
* On site cafeteria (most locations)
Greenville, NC is a vibrant city, located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. It has a population of over 175,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors. For more information about Greenville, visit http://visitgreenvillenc.com.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci40ODc1Ni43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
Greenville North Carolina