HYG is looking for an energetic, Quality Assurance Manager - Greenville NC, that will provide overall direction to the Quality Team, by developing, implementing and managing processes and procedures directed towards prevention of non-conformances and continuous improvement of customer satisfaction. Maintain Business Management System to ensure compliance with ISO 9001. Identify and control costs associated with quality. Responsible for Product Introductions, cost reductions, VIP, TCS, and capital budget. Provide manufacturing shop floor support, supplier liaison, process improvements and documentation for the paint process.
Identify and implement quality improvements in manufacturing Value Streams to ensure that product received by customers meet expectations. Identify, analyze, and recommend corrective actions to resolve quality issues in the Values Streams. This position works closely with internal and external customers to assure accurate problem definition and appropriate corrective actions are taken to eliminate quality issues. Develops and maintain required reporting including COPQ, Warranty, Supplier PPM, and other Quality Metrics.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Quality project management and strategic planning including new product introductions, paint support/improvements, TQC process and quality forecast.
* Best practice benchmarking and continuous improvement of product and assembly quality including solid corrective action implementation process
* Manage warranty reduction programs/hotlines/product quality and ISO certification.
* Facilitate and ensure schedules of TDQ/CEE and ensure adequate data collection tools and analysis of data.
* Verification that units are shipped with built to order specifications providing customer satisfaction and maintaining inventory integrity.
* Plan and control departmental spending for internal and external calibration and operating supplies.
* Achieve expected product quality and output within salary and overtime budgets, resulting in a low cost product and allow the plant to remain competitive.
* Verification that products shipped are of the highest quality; reduce hot line calls, lower warranty, and rework. Improve customer satisfaction.
* Maintain a safe working environment by providing a comprehensive safety program, training and suitable equipment
Provide direction and vision for Quality Assurance function.
* Maintain good employee relations and morale by good communications
* Maintain quality system and procedures to ensure high product quality and maintain ISO registration.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will have the following Minimum qualifications:
* BS technical degree required
* Minimum 5+ years management experience in heavy equipment or Big Lift-Truck systems industry, required
* Excellent project management skills, Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
* Demonstrated understanding of engineering methods, quality processes, product knowledge, and mechanical and metallurgical principles
* Technical manufacturing product knowledge
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
* Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinics
Greenville, NC is a vibrant city located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors.
For more information about Greenville, visit http://visitgreenvillenc.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci40NTY4My43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
|Address||Greenville North Carolina|