Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Fuel Cell Project Manager at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the organization. The Fuel Cell Project Manager leads deployment of fuel cell system demonstrations at customer sites deployments, representing HYG/Nuvera from a commercial and technical project management perspective. This individual will manage project timelines, organize resources and monitor progress of each demonstration to ensure execution according to HYG's fuel cell business plan.
During an implementation, this position will serve as the primary customer facing link between customers, sales, dealers and service to ensure we are providing the solutions to meet the customers known and unknown needs.
This position requires a strong financial and technical understanding of business issues impacting forklift fleet managers. Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, understand their operations and offer solutions that help the customer meet both known and unknown needs. Will have the ability to explain the technical benefits of fuel cell technology and how these impact the economics of the customers operations.
This position engages with both the sales and service teams deploying a structured framework to win new customer business and support the penetration of HYG/Nuvera fuel cell and hydrogen solutions in target industries. Serve as the link between sales and marketing groups and product development groups to communicate customer requirements including cost, performance and quality.
The Fuel Cell Project Manager Will Provide the Following Key Accountabilities:
* Drives all aspects of assigned customer demonstrations projects.
* Serves as the customer main point of contact.
* Collaborates and coordinates across the organization to efficiently identify and solve program and project issues.
* Identifies and manages risks, making sound judgments about quality, cost and delivery to meet or exceed customer expectations.
* Facilitates and reviews project proposals or plans to determine scope, approach, time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
* Develops project plans and leads teams to achieve project milestones.
* Prioritizes action items and holds individuals accountable to ensure timely task completion.
* Supports activities of project teams and maintains accurate documentation of team minutes.
* Designs communication strategies for project progress
* Ensures timely and consistent communication of program priorities, status, timelines, and deliverables to the organization
* Assist with completion of application survey of potential demonstrations sites
* Management of resources, internal and external customer satisfaction
* Interface between HYG service group, dealers, sales and customers to ensure that all parties understand each project scope, schedule and deliverables. Report progress of each assigned project
The Successful Fuel Cell Project Manager Will Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering; MBA a plus
* 5-10 years relevant engineering experience and/or project management experience
* Demonstrated presentation and training experience, highly desired
* Project Management Skills: customer applications, product management principles and solutions development
* Experience with Nuvera and HYG products
* Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications in a Windows-based environment is a must
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
* Ability to multi-task multiple and changing priorities with proven organizational skills in a fast-paced environment required
* Proven experience working both independently and part of a team with a hands-on philosophy required
* Strong project leadership skills
* Experience planning and managing multiple parallel deployment projects involving diverse participants in multi-disciplines matrix team environment
* Business operations management/ business economics. Strong ability to convert technical analysis into value propositions that are easy for customers and sales people to understand
* Communication, presentation skills and leadership in a matrix organization. Appropriate engagement working directly with Customer executives, operations management and sales leaders. Extensive experience with cross-functional team formation, leadership and facilitation. Should include experience on capital equipment direct sales teams and direct customer contact
* Highly self-motivated individual with the ability, interpersonal and facilitation skills to work across functional team boundaries. Able to work effectively with personnel at all level of the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmJyb29rcy44MzkxMC43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
|Address||Greenville North Carolina|