Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented DESIGN ENGINEER IV, at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Design Engineering team. The DESIGN ENGINEER IV will conceive, design, develop, and evaluate new products and related systems. Continually improve current designs and cost-reduce existing products. In addition, you will be supporting multi-Global plants and suppliers that are located in their local region.
The DESIGN ENGINEER IV Will Provide the Following Key Accountabilities:
* Perform engineering tasks consistent with instructions from supervision and/or project plans
* Work within a development team structure
* May require being a team leader
* Design and detail vehicle structures/components/systems utilizing CAD/CAM systems.
* Evaluate/select components for use in vehicles
* Perform conventional computations and finite element analyses to evaluate designs
* Review product performance life and verification tests.
* Lead in performing product validation tests
* Lead problems solving with focus to resolve field service and manufacturing problems.
* Keep abreast of latest technology/materials/processes for use in job related areas.
* Maintain proficiency using PC systems.
The DESIGN ENGINEER IV Must Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
* BS in Engineering, required, mechanical and/or electrical preferred.
* MS, technical degrees and applicable on the job experience, valuable
* Minimum of 5 years experience in design and development that utilize fabricated metal along with electrical systems and control systems, required.
* Experience in heavy equipment, fuel cell equipment or Lift-Truck systems industry
* Result oriented experience interfacing, with Global Suppliers and functional department teams
* Experience with execution and ongoing evolvement of the respective plant's supplier quality management function.
* Demonstrated ability in lead roll Equipment design
* CAD/CAM, PC, FEA experience required, prefer Pro E CREO experience
* Overall engineering competence. Prefer experience to include all fields including mechanical, hydraulic, control and electrical (D.C.) design
* Manufacturing processes & production capabilities
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinic (most locations)
* On site cafeteria (most locations)
Greenville, NC is a vibrant city, located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. For more information about Greenville, visit http://visitgreenvillenc.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci44MzU0MS43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
|Address||Greenville North Carolina|