Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic, passionate Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor will help guide, create, and carry out Talent Acquisition Programs that benefit all US locations of the Company. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. This position will partner with the Human Resources team to execute staffing strategies, enhance the company's visibility/reputation in key recruiting channels and help to establish the Company as the Employer of Choice. This person will be responsible for interviewing and referring applicants for salaried positions throughout the Company's US locations, while filling open positions as quickly and economically as possible. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all specialized functions in the Company, a basic understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policies, procedures, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices is required. This person will provide training and guidance to HR staff and other Company representatives in career fair processes that support the Talent Acquisition team objectives of compliance, customer service, and finding top talent for the organization.
The successful Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Full Life Cycle Recruitment: Source, evaluate, and recommend high-quality candidates who meet the skills and requirements of the position.
* Utilize internet recruiting strategies, job boards, referrals, networking and other recruiting sources to attract and find qualified candidates.
* Work with managers to assess hiring needs, review and update job descriptions as necessary and develop external postings that are attractive to potential candidates.
* Review resumes and conduct phone screens to assess candidate's knowledge, experience, ability, motivation, and interest in the opportunity and company.
* Recommend qualified candidates to appropriate manager for further review.
* Tactfully decline candidates not selected.
* Maintain internal applicant tracking system to log all candidate activity.
* Collaborate with HR Business Partner and Hiring Managers to provide exceptional customer service.
* Work with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to develop offer proposals and close candidates on offers.
* Ensure compliance with policies regarding both internal and external hires.
* Outreach Activities: Research and recommend college fairs, diversity and inclusion events, and other career fairs that best meet Company and Department objectives. Analyze career fair results to determine whether events are fulfilling objectives and identify areas of improvements. Work with Talent Acquisition Coordinator to ensure timely registration of events, selection of attendees, provide training to company representatives to ensure compliance in the process, and assist in organization and attendance of career fairs.
* Recruiting Strategy: Help to develop and implement a social media recruiting image and strategy that engages talent pools and further enhances the Company's employer brand. Develop a strategy that engages employees and increases referrals for open positions. Research and recommend new methods and resources to increase overall pipeline.
* Reporting & Metrics: Develop tools and processes to support and track effectiveness of recruiting strategies. Also responsible for weekly reporting of activity.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience with preference in the field of Manufacturing with Bachelor's degree.
* 10 years of experience is required in lieu of college degree.
* Marketing or social media strategy experience strongly preferred.
* Previous college and career fair recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
* Strong candidate sourcing experience is required.
* Knowledge of/familiarity with applicable employment laws pertaining to employment/interviewing/hiring (EEO, AA, ADA, etc.)
* Experienced in internet based searches to include job boards, internet data mining, and social media. Technical competency with recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and candidate assessment.
* Experience working with applicant tracking system is required.
* Must also be proficient with Microsoft Office application.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* Technical competency with recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and candidate assessment. Near-and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
* Must be energetic, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast paced environment. Must be organized, detail oriented and able to efficiently handle multiple tasks. Results oriented; excellent follow through skills.
* Must be able to self-direct, problem solve, prioritize tasks based on demand, and possess business acumen.
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinic
* On-site Cafeteria
Greenville, NC is a vibrant city in Pitt County located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors. For more information about Greenville, visit http://visitgreenvillenc.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWgud2F0c29uLjE5ODM3Ljc4NDJAbm1oZy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
|Address||Greenville North Carolina|