WHO WE ARE:
BITO Storage Solutions US, Inc. was established 2016 and is a subsidiary of BITO Lagertechnik Bittmann GmbH in Germany. BITO is an internationally active industrial company, currently with more than 70,000 customers worldwide, and one of the global market leaders. As one of the few single service providers in its field, we supply shelving, plastic container, picking and transportation systems for all industries.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting projects in Intralogistics & Warehousing industry
- Great growth opportunities within the company over the next few years
- Competitive compensation
- More than competitive PTO policy
- Great team work with positive and fun work environment
- ...and much more!!
WHO WE LOOK FOR:
Project Manager / Engineer who is willing to learn more about our products and be part of our constantly growing business
Your job responsibilities would include:
• Project Management & Project Design of Intralogistics Material Handling Solutions: Pallet Racking (mobile & static), Mini-Load Racking for ASRS, Carton Flow Racking, Boltless Shelving Multi-Tier solutions etc. --> Things don't get boring around here! We have a lot of interesting and challenging projects waiting for you!
• Manage projects throughout the entire life cycle: Starting from receipt of RFQ until final handover on site with the customer --> You will be in control of all aspects of the project - but don't worry, we have experienced and knowledgeable team members, who are ready to provide all the support & advise needed!
• Create calculations, drawings and solutions for the sales team
• Communicating with our colleagues in Germany / Denmark to source product information/support needed to run and fulfill successful projects--> They all speak English! However, if you have some German skills, don't be shy to point that out!
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher within a technical or engineering field
- 3 years working experience within the Intralogistics & Warehousing Industry or similar
- German, verbal and written fluent conversational – desired
- CAD Software – AutoCAD skills are critical (Ability to design 2D drawings)
- Knowledge of MS Project, and the MS Office Suite of products, including, but not limited to, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Skills in delivering presentations to management at all levels and to external audiences
- Willingness to travel 25%
|Company||BITO Storage Solutions US, Inc.|
|Phone||+1 410 892 6658|
|Address||8314 Sherwick Ct.|
Jessup MD 20613