Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Area Business Manager. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
As an Area Business Manager you will manage sales and operations activities for all products and services to ensure success for HYG with assigned dealer(s). You will establish a sales and operations plan using the Dealer Business Plan (DBP) and hold each dealer/HYG accountable to established and approved sales and operations performance goals. You will address the opportunities and needs of current and future customers to increase sales and profitability of all products and services sold. Define and implement sales and operations growth strategies, management approaches and industry best practices to ensure sustainable sales volumes. Coordinate and engage all resources within HYG as necessary to meet sales, profit and marketing objectives for all products and services sold. Achieve or exceed customer satisfaction goal as established by senior leadership.
The Area Business Manager Will Provide the Following Key Accountabilities:
* Increase Market Share
* Manage all HYG sales and sales support functions. Engage dealer principals and leadership team directly to achieve the following:
* Dealer Business Plan (DBP) achievement for assigned dealer group, hold dealer accountable. Organize and complete quarterly dealer business plan (DBP) reviews with assigned dealer(s).
* Drive dealer management excellence by ensuring use of dealer management best practices. Lead by example using HY Impact coaching with dealer Sales Management on ADP, BIG deals and Pipeline Management.
* Ensure dealer participation in HYG marketing and sales programs. Ensure adequate dealer marketing initiatives to support market share objective in dealer business plan.
* Manage a pipeline and forecast in SFDC based upon assigned dealer(s). Obtain and deliver short and long range forecast to maximize HYG plant effectivity and market share objectives.
* Evaluate dealership and dealer leadership team performance to DBP KPIs; make recommendations to VP, Dealer Sales for effective re-engineering of dealer network to achieve market share objectives.
* Hold dealer accountable to their awareness, participation and closure objectives. Provide guidance to dealer on account selection, development and sales coverage on Top 5 and 5 Accounts using 80/20 rule based upon fleet size.
* Ensure adequate sales, aftermarket, service technician coverage supported by adequate new equipment inventory and Short Term Rental (STR) fleet size/age per approved dealer business plan.
* Seek, recommend, develop and implement approved ways to increase awareness, participation and closure that result in increased market share.
* Be the primary point of contact for senior leaders in the dealership.
* Increase Profit Margin
* Same as above plus:
* Provide pricing guidance and decisions within established pricing parameters
* Coordination of value selling and dealership management team best practices training.
* Secure competitive intelligence
* Utilize financial models and tools
* Continually develop individual and dealer talent
* Achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction
* Lead the implementation of distribution channel strategies that support market share growth and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction by working with dealers and all HYG teams.
* Responsible for total customer experience (dealer distribution channel, National Account and the end customer). Implement customer supporting systems that ensure an exceptional experience. Develop strong key customer relationships and gains full understanding and insight to voice of the customer.
* Ensure that business is conducted with the highest standards of quality and integrity and consistent with company values and ethics
The Successful Area Business Manager Will Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 7+ years of business to business equipment industry experience with degree
* 10+ years of business to business equipment industry experience without degree
* Dealership sales management experience preferred
* Business Acumen; including pipeline management, forecasting and inventory management
* Leadership Skills- Ability to make decisions and work closely with sales managers and dealer principals
* Advanced Computer Skills- Able to work with multiple forms of communication (Email, Salesforce.com and WebEx). Highly skilled and able to develop and manipulate Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Product Knowledge
* Candidate located near a major airport is preferred
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, and dental
* Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Field Based
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c3RlcGhhbmllLnBoaWxsaXBzLjMwMjg1Ljc4NDJAbm1oZy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|
Greenville North Carolina