Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented professional to join the Manufacturing Specialist Rotational Program at our facility located in Berea KY. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an ambitious individual to join the Manufacturing Specialist Rotational Program. This program provides a multi-dimensional opportunity within HYG by exposing the associate to different functional areas of Manufacturing: Front-line Supervision, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering, and Materials.
As part of the program, you will rotate through the below positions over a structured period of time:
* Area Coach I - This position will step into the role of Manufacturing Specialist I on one of the Value Stream lines - specifically working with an experienced Area Coach I - under the guidance of an Area Coach II. This individual will be responsible for managing 2-3 Zones on one of the Value Stream lines and their production schedules, assisting in properly staffing the line, managing breaks, assisting in root cause analysis, and ensuring training occurs to support the associate certification process.
* Functional Support Role - After successful completion of the first rotation, the second level will be as a Manufacturing Specialist II and will be geared around development in the role of Manufacturing Engineer I, Quality Engineer I, Kanban Coordinator, and Flow Line Coordinator rotating within a 3- 6 month increment in order to develop knowledge and build experience.
* Area Coach II - Placement into the third rotation will be after successfully completing the second rotation. The Manufacturing Specialist III will place the individual back in the front-line manufacturing environment as a leader (or co-leader) of a department/area on one of the Value Stream lines. This role will place emphasis on leadership and people management with direct hourly reports to utilize knowledge and skills acquired from the first two rotations.
* BS degree in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Control, Business, or other related field preferred. A minimum 4 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
* 0-2 years of experience in product manufacturing preferred accompanying a degree.
* Training and/or experience on all aspects of DFT to ensure deep understanding and provide ability to facilitate implementation of DFT into production.
* Ability to read engineering drawings, knowledge of manufacturing, problem solving abilities, and leadership.
This position will rotate every 12-18 months. Rotations will include the Hyster-Yale Group locations in Berea, KY and Greenville, NC.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci4wMTgzMC43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|