Bolzoni Auramo, Inc. (Bolzoni), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Group, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Design Engineer II based out of our Sulligent, AL location.
The Design Engineer II will be under regular supervision and will be using established standards and procedures, performs assignments requiring basic education of engineering fundamentals. Designs new products or makes improvements to existing product. Works on cost of componentry, systems and phases of intermediate size projects, or responsible for support functions for internal or external Engineering Department interfaces.
The successful Design Engineer II will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Design and develop components and assemblies and attachment system design and evaluation as required for lift truck vehicles. Order prototype parts.
* Satisfy customer needs.
* Select materials and processes with assistance from Bolzoni Auramo Engineering Product Development Teams,
* Assure quality, reliable, cost effective parts/components
* Prepare/release engineering change notices or support Plant organization on product quality.
* Provide Bolzoni production with part/component specifications and establish engineering records
The successful Design Engineer II will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* B.S. Degree - (preference Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)
* 1-3 years of experience (preference around an metal fabrication and assembly plant)
* Knowledge/skill in vehicle/automotive technology, design/test experience, test practices and procedures.
* Knowledge/skill in mobile hydraulics, industrial hydraulic components.
* Manufacturing Environments
* Microsoft Products including Word, Excel, Power Point
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci4zNDM4Mi43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|