Bolzoni Auramo, Inc. (Bolzoni), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Group, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor based out of our Sulligent, AL location.
Bolzoni is looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor. The Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor will supervise the operations of the Manufacturing Engineering Department to insure safe quality cost effective processes are established and maintained while insuring product schedules are met. Evaluate department personnel in a consistent manner according to Bolzoni Auramo Inc.'s Performance Development Systems wage and salary policies. Assist in the development of short and long term capital budget planning. Follow up and execute these plans to insure up-to-date machinery, equipment and technology is available in this facility. Insure practical and safe machine lay-outs are established. Be willing to lead and/or work with others on special projects inside and outside the department to insure smooth operations for the company.
The successful Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Supervise Departmental Personnel. Review & complete employee performance appraisals and submit proposed salary adjustments.
* Review manufacturing processes, production standards, quality inspection procedures and machine loads
* Assist in assuring product schedules are maintained. Attend daily production meetings. Attend weekly special project meetings. Establish and follow-up on alternate methods.
* Review capital equipment appropriation request and projects.
* Insure capital equipment appropriation request and projects are completed on schedule.
* Assist in developing long and short range capital plans.
* Coordinate new product information related to the Industrial Engineering Department. Work with in-plant, division and corporate personnel to insure smooth introduction of this product.
The successful Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* BS in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering or equivalent technical degree required.
* MS in Engineering, Management, IT or equivalent technical degree preferred.
* PMP certification desired.
* 5+ years of relevant industry experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the application of lean (DFT) manufacturing principles.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience implementing/supporting automated operations.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in Manufacturing Engineering, NPI Engineering, or Project Management.
* Management skills
* Manufacturing and product knowledge
* Leadership and motivational skills
* Problem solving and decision making skills
* Communication skills
* OSHA and EPA laws and regulations
* Company policy and procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci4wNjUxNC43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|