Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Materials Flow Manager at our facility located in Berea, KY. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Materials team. As a Materials Flow Manager, you will have the opportunity to provide leadership and direction to the Plant Leadership and Material Flow Teams that supports the attainment of production requirements in line with HYG Company objectives and initiatives. This position is accountable for the planning, organization and control of all production planning / shop floor material flow / floor replenishment / Shipping/ Receiving and Stores functions as well as the development and deployment of all production schedules and production control activities utilized to ensure the timely throughput of quality products to meet customer order requirements. This position is responsible for inventory management, inventory movement, transactional accuracy, inventory storage & preservation. Additionally, the position is responsible for maintaining plant DFT material flow linkage to the Supply Chain in support of Demand Flow Technology operating systems including supplier Kanban development and preemptive DFT shortage reporting processes and responsible to manage Inter-company component supply with HYG component plants. This position is also responsible for the physical shipment of finished product and is the main plant interface with HYG Operational Procurement / Supply Chain organizations.
The Materials Flow Manager will provide the following key accountabilities:
* Control direct material and aftermarket costs and effectively manage supply base performance to support needs of using plants and Parts operations. Ensure consistent, coordinated, and professional relationships with company's suppliers across HYG's global operations
* Manage inventory working capital, balancing availability
* Coach, mentor and develop Material Flow staff and team members to achieve world class manufacturing and supply chain DFT material flow processes; control internal budgets
* Maximize working capital by implementing and maintaining world class Material Flow Management practices and Inventory reduction processes; Supplier Kanbans, Component Plant CRF programs and DFT principles
* Ensure efficient demand planning for component plants is maintained at all times. Develop DFT flow component supply processes between sister plants utilizing CRF, Kanban and sequenced supply techniques
* 98% or greater perpetual inventory accuracy, FIFO inventory management, efficient Kanban floor replenishment system. Maintain proper packaging / protection / presentation though the point of use. Manage plant returnable programs effectively
The successful Materials Flow Manager will meet the following minimum qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain or related field
* MBA preferred
* 10 years' experience in leading materials movement in a manufacturing environment and 5+ years of leadership experience in managing both professional and hourly labor.
* Minimum of 5 years working in a DFT environment, with extensive knowledge of DFT manufacturing process
* Prior supervisory or management experience utilizing coaching, mentoring and goal setting techniques; formal leadership training, post-secondary education, seminars, workshop and in house developmental programs.
* Must have high level of production flow and material flow system knowledge through working within a manufacturing environment using MRP and / or Supply Management principles.
* Competitive Healthcare Benefits - medical, vision, dental
* Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
* PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* On-site Health Clinic
* On-site cafeteria
Berea, Kentucky, is a vibrant city centrally located in the heart of Kentucky and is best known for its art festivals, historic restaurants and buildings, and the home to Berea College, a private, Liberal Arts College. Berea is situated in southern Madison County, located within 30 miles south of the “Horse Capital of the World”, Lexington, Kentucky. Lexington has a population over 305,000 and is the second-largest city in Kentucky.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci43Nzg3NC43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|