- The Information Systems Solutions Group members are Industry’s thought leaders on the information Systems software, hardware and services that support a fully integrated supply chain. They collaborate on solutions worldwide and in virtually every major manufacturing and distribution sector.
- The Group’s objective is to enable practitioners to dramatically improve and sustain supply chain performance by providing single-source access to proven information systems technology, tools, software, and best practices through, meetings, peer networking, publications, focus groups, conferences and seminars.
- The vision is to become the definitive resource for identification, integration, deployment and use of existing and future information systems solutions for world-class supply chain management.
Download Solutions Group Overview
- The ISSG will focus on establishing a direct connection with the end user community.
- Programing will include market research and other information gathering exercises in order to provide timely, relevant responses and actionable information to MHI Members, the End Users and other communities through several marketing and outreach channels.
- As the ISSG grows its membership – suppliers and end users are all welcome to join – it will be the industry’s foremost venue for collaboration.
- The output will be knowledge sharing to address current and future supply chain challenges and opportunities.
ISSG members meet regularly to exchange ideas and develop Information Systems solutions for Supply Chains.
- ISSG Programs include:
- Engagement on an ongoing basis with:
- The End-User community.
- Adjacent communities such as: Consultants, Market Research Firms, Vertical Market Organizations, supply chain associations, academia, and regulatory agencies.
- Developing educational and seminar materials for presentation to interested communities.
- Providing public relations outreach on behalf of MHI relative to information system solutions.
- Authoring solutions blueprints and white papers
- Proactively responding to media to positively share information with the marketplace and position ISSG.
- Conducting information system surveys on technology trends and developments
- Conducting relevant business trends surveys