Millwood, Inc. debuted its Liberty Technologies branded Series 800 stretch wrap system in booth 1735 at the recent MODEX event in Atlanta April 4 – 7.
This conveyorized, fully-automatic, high speed rotary arm stretch wrap system is equipped with dual film carriages that allow for optimal pre-stretch levels of up to 300 percent and wraps more than 100 loads per hour.
It comes equipped with two state of the art technologies: FAST (Force Anticipation Stretch Technology) and Film Consumption Analysis.
FAST is an innovative film feed system that precisely delivers stretch film to the load based on actual load dimensions. This advanced technology prevents film breakage due to stretch film defects and product load puncture hazards and provides a wide range of force to load applications on heavy or light loads, preventing product defamation.
Film Consumption Analysis is a stretch film monitoring system that provides an accurate reading of the film applied to the load. It indicates the stretch film utilized on the existing roll, provides a history of film consumption and pre stretch levels on the last 30 pallet loads and manages the total film used and load containment.
This system comes with a true “No Thread” film carriage and cut and wipe down system, providing for a total automatic system.
It’s designed to wrap A, B and C loads of all sizes, weights and heights and will keep up with the most demanding production rates.
“The FAST (Force Anticipation Stretch Technology), Film Consumption Analysis, process rates and warranties are what set this system aside from the rest,” said Rich Evick, Millwood, Inc. Director – Engineered Systems. “Show attendees do not want to miss the opportunity to see and learn more about this system. There’s not one like it at the show,” Evick added.
This system is available on LibertyDirect.com, our ecommerce website with easy ordering for all types of packaging products and material handling systems.
• 3-year unlimited cycle warranty on the system
• 10-year warranties on the self-lubricating, 25-ring gear, with pinion drive, and steel frame
• Lifetime warranty on the pre-stretch rollers
• FAST (Force Anticipation Stretch Technology) & Film Consumption Analysis technologies
• 100 loads/hour
• 35 RPM rotary arm speed
• Dual 30” “No Thread” film loading carriages
• 5,000 lbs load weight capacity (optional 6,000)
• The control panel is UL508A approved
• Compact Logix L24ER PLC
• Electronic dump valve
• Heavy duty structural steel construction
• 25” ring gear with pinion gear drive
• Automated remote lube station
• Allen Bradley Compact Logix L24 ER
• Allen Bradley Color Touch Screen that can be customized to meet the customer’s specific requirements
• Safety fencing
• Readily available parts (www.libertydirect.com)
• For more information on this system, watch our product demo here: http://libertydirect.com/lt-800-a-oh-4p-2 or contact our product specialist Rich Evick at 330-393-4400
Millwood, Inc. is a worldwide industry leader and innovator of unit load and packaging systems, materials and services as well as a leading supplier of new, used and reconditioned pallets. Both small-to-midsize businesses and Fortune 500 companies have relied on Millwood’s pallet management expertise, material handling solutions, logistics services and sustainability programs to provide strategic sourcing initiatives for over 40 years. For more information, visit www.millwoodinc.com