MHI is pleased to announce two newly elected Roundtable Advisory Committee members who will begin their terms January 1, 2018. Chris Becker, President of G.W. Becker, Inc., and Eddie Murphy, Owner/President of SpaceGuard Products, Inc., will both serve four-year terms.
Additional members of the 2018 MHI Roundtable Advisory Committee include:
• Kevin Ambrose, CEO, Wynright/Daifuku
• Steve Diebold, President, WireCrafters, LLC.
• Bill Ferrell, CICMHE Liaison, Clemson University
• Sal Fateen, CEO, Seizmic, Inc.
• Rick Fox, President, Fox IV Technologies
• Don Frazier, Emeritus, Frazier Industrial Company
• John Hill, Emeritus, Director, St. Onge Company
• Bryan Jensen, Vice President, St. Onge Company
• Jeff LeClair, VP – Manufacturing and Supply Chain, Basin Holdings
• Brian McNamara, President & CEO, Southworth International Group, Inc.
• Brad Moore, VP of Sales, viastore SYSTEMS Inc.
• Dan Quinn, Emeritus, HAMACO Industries
• Brian Reh, President & CEO, Gorbel Inc.
• Shana Relle, YPN Liaison, Marketing & Operations, Intralox, LLC
• Pat Sedlak, Principal, Sedlak Management Consultants
• Clark Skeen, President, CubiScan
• Jim Vandegrift, President, R&M Materials Handling, Inc.
2018 MHI Officers
MHI also announces that Kevin O’Neill, President of Steele Solutions, has been elected to become the MHI Vice President. Gregg Goodner, Board Member, Hytrol Conveyor Company, Inc., will be the MHI Chairman and Brett Wood, President & CEO, Toyota Material Handling, North America, the MHI President. Each of these roles will be a two-year term.
Additional members of the 2018 MHI Board of Governors include:
Jay Anderson, President
Steel King Industries, Inc.
Steve Buccella, Vice President Corporate Sales and Business Development
Bryan Carey, President
Starrco Co., Inc.
Brian Cohen, Chief Executive
Hanel Storage Systems
David R. Lippert, President
Hamilton Caster and Mfg. Co.
John Paxton, Vice President and General Manager
Demag Cranes & Components
George Prest, CEO
E. Larry Strayhorn, President
Colin Wilson, President & CEO
Dave Young, President
EGA Products, Inc.
Arthur H. Stroyd, Jr., Partner
Del Sole Cavanaugh Stroyd, LLC
MHI is an international trade association that has represented the industry since 1945. MHI members include material handling, logistics and supply chain equipment and systems manufacturers, integrators, consultants, publishers, and third party logistics providers. Much of the work of the industry is done within its product- and solution- specific groups. The association also sponsors trade events, such as ProMat and MODEX to showcase the products and services of its member companies and to education industry professionals on the productivity solutions provided through material handling and logistics.
Contact: Carol Miller at email@example.com or 704-676-1190.