Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Quality Engineer I at our facility located in Berea, KY. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Quality Assurance team. As a Quality Engineer I, you will have the opportunity to correspond with dealers or customers through the Contact Management (CM) database, maintain the corrective action database, and assure SAP database is maintained through inventory audits, accurate R-ticket entry and scrap disposition.
Key accountabilities include:
* Manage CM and NCR databases responding to customer issues in a timely manner.
* MRB management.
* Manage data from internal quality process, including: FTTz, scrap, rework, audits, SAP and other quality sources.
* Create, maintain, and publish various quality reports using data from multiple sources.
* Review documents for completeness and answer questions pertaining to the documentation and Master Index.
* Provide administrative support including scheduling, organization of meeting, and orientation training.
* Provide assistance for various internal and external customers and departments.
* Quality Element Champion data collection, keep weekly SharePoint updated and host monthly meetings.
* High school and above
* Two or more years manufacturing experience
* Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral gained through prior experience, formal education, internal/external development program.
* Proficient administrative skills.
* Efficient computer skills with knowledge in intermediate to advanced Excel, Access, SAP, NOMS, BOM filter, MES, and OMS.
* Knowledge of truck systems gained with a minimum of two years on-the-job experience.
* Knowledge of quality systems, ISO standards, and auditing principles.
Berea, Kentucky, is a vibrant city centrally located in the heart of Kentucky and is best known for its art festivals, historic restaurants and buildings, and the home to Berea College, a private, Liberal Arts College. Berea is situated in southern Madison County, located within 30 miles south of the "Horse Capital of the World", Lexington, Kentucky. Lexington has a population over 305,000 and is the second-largest city in Kentucky.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Application URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWxpemFiZXRoLmFydGh1ci42MjMwMy43ODQyQG5taGcuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
|Company||Hyster-Yale Group, Inc|