Manufacturing Account Executive
The Account Executive is responsible for sales at NCC. The Account Executive maintain ans expands the customer base and grow existing business ensuring company sales goals are met.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in sales and account management.
- Experience in logistics, warehousing, third party logistics material handling preferred.
- Travel is required.
- Has excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills and present professional image.
- Requires good written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated by sales and had a strong desire to search out new opportunities.
- Must be flexible, assertive, stress tolerant, and optimistic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Establishes sales objectives be creating a territory plan and sale pipeline for assigned region in support of company objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by working with Vice President of Sales &Marketing.
- Builds positive relationship with key customers.
- Identifies new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new market segments and surveying customer needs.
- Collaborates with other internal departments regarding quality, production, productivity, and customer service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal network, and sharing ideas with sales team.
- Resolves problems and identifies trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Go to our website to submit your resume https://nationalcart.com/careers/
|Company||National Cart Co.|
|Address||3125 Boschertown Road|
St. Charles MO 63301