Position Description: KEITH Manufacturing Co. is recruiting a sales representative for a new and developing product line. Primary duties include identifying and qualifying new business opportunities; cultivating and building solid relationships between the company and customers; influencing the direction and management of the product line, including assisting with market intelligence, pricing and the direct selling strategy.
Wage: $70,000-$120,000/year depending on experience, plus bonus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, manufacturing, science or technology preferred.
- 5 years relevant sales experience required (material handling experience required, with preference in integration, warehouse and/or assembly line environments).
- Account development, customer service and product sales experience, preferably in the large equipment industry or related field.
- Strong technical background—able to connect with engineers and technical decision makers in variety of technical markets.
- Adherence to Solution sales approach, versus Product sales approach.
- Must be detail oriented, able to adhere to schedules and deadlines, have a willingness to travel (up to 50% travel), and possess excellent organization, strong written and oral communication, presentation, interpersonal skills.
- Commitment and follow through necessary to monitor long sales cycle projects.
- Outgoing and friendly personality for trade shows and networking opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop business opportunities and pursue prospects to grow sales.
- Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies; track sales activities.
- Gather data on market trends, competitive products and pricing.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, pricing and terms of sale to customer.
- Attend and display at trade shows.
- Manage customer service, including resolving key customer issues.
- Manage communications between customers and internal teams.
- Work multiple sales efforts across multiple industries simultaneously.
- Provide direction and guidance to customers during the design and implementation stages of equipment selection.
- Travel to prospect and customer locations.
- Meet agreed upon company and department goals.
Apply Online: https://www.keithwalkingfloor.com/current-openings/
|Company||KEITH Mfg. Co.|
|Address||401 NW Adler St.|
Madras OR 97741