Business Development / Sales Manager for Automated Warehouse & Logistics Solutions
This role can reside from a home office from any city and state pursuant to client needs.
We are looking for an experienced Sales/Business Development Manager in the field of Industry Logistics Solutions Business in the USA with a strong background in the automated material handling solutions planning (e.g. Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems, conveying technologies, AGVs).
The Sales Development Manager will generate new sales leads and contacts, handle existing and new customers according to the Siemens Digital Industries focus branches. As the face to the customer he will be responsible for the whole opportunity development, acquisition, planning and offering process.
- Acquiring new customers according to the Siemens Strategy
- Executing the entire offering process with emphasis on consulting and sales
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and preparing customer presentations
- Customer visits virtual or in person
- Promoting the Siemens Industry Solutions Portfolio at the focus customers and Siemens internally
- Analyzing and understanding of the customer requirements and needs
- Developing new concepts and layouts according to the customer requirements
- Responsible for the whole offering process including concept development and evaluation, calculation, the commercial quote, and the technical description
- Designing of the first concept layout AutoCAD drawings
- May guide a team of designer, electricians, and suppliers during the offering process
- Finding and develop new potential suppliers and partners in collaboration with the purchasing department
- Proper communication with all project stakeholders (customer, planer, team member)
- Preparing and attending at the big Intralogistics Trade Fairs in the US (e.g. Promat, Modex)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Automated Logistics Solutions Sales, i.e. Warehouses
- Must possess a proven ability to address customers with a strong sense of reliability and self-confident
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationwide (25%)
- Working in an international team
- Based out of Greenville, SC or Home office (USA)
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with the Siemens standard automation products
- Advanced Auto CAD
- Knowledge of equipment safety requirements (OSHA)
- Expert MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
|Company||Siemens Industry, Inc. |