Territory Sales Manager
The Territory Sales Manager Representative is responsible for sales at NCC. This person will be given an established territory with existing customers. They are responsible for growing that business and farming for future business.
Compensations: Base salary + quarterly bonus + commissions
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in sales and account management.
- Experience in logistics, warehousing, third party logistics material handling preferred.
- Travel is required.
- Has excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must enjoy project management to follow sales process from inception to delivery.
- Requires good written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated by sales and had a strong desire to search out new opportunities.
- Must be flexible, assertive, stress tolerant, and optimistic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Establishes sales objectives be creating a territory plan and sale pipeline for assigned region in support of company objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by working with Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- Builds positive relationship with key customers.
- Identifies new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new market segments and surveying customer needs.
- Collaborates with other internal departments regarding quality, production, productivity, and customer service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal network, and sharing ideas with sales team.
- Resolves problems and identifies trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Company||National Cart Co.|
|Address||3125 Boschertown Rd|
St. Charles MO 63301